Medicom-Real Action Heroes (RAH)-"Dragon Knight" & "Onyx"

You could always hope someone orders ryuki from EX_Japan and see if you can have their ticket.

I'd have a better chance of fucking a Penguin.

I doubt anyone would give up the ticket for the gorgeous looking Onyx. I just might have to get both I guess.
 
You can order multiple figures with one ticket, and there are some places that will let you preorder just the exclusive figures, without having to buy the regular release containing the ticket, as long as you do it before the preorder deadline.
 
Believe it or not, Japan DOES KNOW how to market a show. I have little doubt Dragon Knight will be a huge hit there.
 
The amount of merchandise over there continues to grow. Now there's a RAH Kamen Rider Wing Knight, and if I'm reading it right, included with the figure will be a "ticket" to get a RAH Kamen Rider Strike! Wing Knight will be available around late October/early November of this year.

Spiderweb.jp entry for Wing Knight (English)
Rakuten entry for Wing Knight (English)
Promotional image for the figure

I'm expecting they'll release one more Rider before they're done, place your bets on what it's going to be.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top