Medicom Project BM Kamen Rider W-Joker cyclone SGD$290
All brand new & 100% authentic.
+ Oversea buyer, Please PM me the product you want, I will revert with the Post postage fees. I shipped to anywhere
+ We will not be responsible for any damage incurred during shipping.
+ Prices non-negotiable. All goods sold are not refundable nor exchangeable.
+ Reservations may be made, on first come first serve basis.
+ Oversea buyer, Payment via paypal
For Singapore COD. Met at Toa payoh MRT.
Postage services is also available, buyer had to pay for the amount.
PM me/Email:[email protected]/
PLS PM ME FOR ANY QUESTION. THANKS!!!!
===
----------------------
upupupupupupupupupupup
upupupupupupupup
Upupuouoiououippppp
upupupupupupupup
upuppupuppuupuppupuppuupuppupuppu
upupupupuppupu
UPUPUPUPPUUPUP
UPUPUPUPUPUPUP
upupupupupupupup
upupupupupupupup
upupupupupupupup
upupupupupupupupupu
UPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUP
upupupupupupup
upupupupupupupu
upupupupupupupuupupupupupupupuupupupupupupupuupupupupupupupuupupupupupupupuupupupupupupupu
All brand new & 100% authentic.
+ Oversea buyer, Please PM me the product you want, I will revert with the Post postage fees. I shipped to anywhere
+ We will not be responsible for any damage incurred during shipping.
+ Prices non-negotiable. All goods sold are not refundable nor exchangeable.
+ Reservations may be made, on first come first serve basis.
+ Oversea buyer, Payment via paypal
For Singapore COD. Met at Toa payoh MRT.
Postage services is also available, buyer had to pay for the amount.
PM me/Email:[email protected]/
PLS PM ME FOR ANY QUESTION. THANKS!!!!
===
----------------------
upupupupupupupupupupup
upupupupupupupup
Upupuouoiououippppp
upupupupupupupup
upuppupuppuupuppupuppuupuppupuppu
upupupupuppupu
UPUPUPUPPUUPUP
UPUPUPUPUPUPUP
upupupupupupupup
upupupupupupupup
upupupupupupupup
upupupupupupupupupu
UPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUP
upupupupupupup
upupupupupupupu
upupupupupupupuupupupupupupupuupupupupupupupuupupupupupupupuupupupupupupupuupupupupupupupu
Last edited by a moderator: