5 Medicom Project BM! Kamen Riders for sale Cheap!

Dally

Member
Alright, so I could use the space and money for some other figures that I want to buy, so I've decided to just keep my Kamen Rider collection small-scale. Ones I've got:

All prices may be negotiable

Kamen Rider OOO TaToBa Combo (see bottom for more details) $110 plus shipping PENDING

Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form $100 plus shipping PENDING

Kamen Rider Hibiki $100 plus shipping SOLD

Kamen Rider Kiva $110 plus shipping SOLD


Kamen Rider Decade $110 plus shipping SOLD

I've also got some Gurren Lagann figures:

Composite Ver. Ka. Gurren Lagann $35 shipped with box, $25 shipped without it.

Revoltech Gurren and Lagann $28 shipped

Revoltech Gurren Lagann and Fulldrillized Gurren Lagann * $35 shipped

*I'm including Fulldrilized Gurren Lagann with the regular Gurren Lagann because the chest glasses on regular GL broke, so I swapped them with FDGL's glasses, which were made to be more removable. Also, this way you'll be getting the accurate silver giga drill from FDGL to use with the regular GL. Just note that FDGL won't come with any chest glasses, unless you want me to include the pair that broke so that you can repair them.

Also have a pair of replica Kamina glasses $25 shipped

PICTURES:

GEDC2719.jpg


As you can see above, it is hard to photograph, but PBM OOO has slightly more orange paint than it probably should on parts of the tiger part of his chest crest.

GEDC2350-1.jpg

GEDC2710.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top