Matrix Trilogy Discussion

Yeah... Larry is a little out there. Hey... whatever floats his boat.

... and I liked the last 2 Matrix films. It's one of my favorite trilogies but that's discussion for another thread.

>_>

<_<
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Ah... well, I don't care what he's doin'. So long as he makes up for jacking up the Matrix.

What jacking up? they made a lack luster second one to scare off all the poozers so only the real fans stayed around the watch the Epic and AWSOME finale' !!!!
 
Bolt said:
Actually, the third film was the most insultingly stupid of the 3.

You are correct, sir. 3 was ass. 1 was great, 2 was...not as good but gave me hope for 3, but then they f'ed the third one up good.
 
I actually thought the 2nd one was kinda cool. It was long and drawn out and full of really bad scenes, but it had a lot of pretty good action in it so it's watchable.
 
Neo:OH CRAP I`M BLIND, I SUCK I SUCK!

Machines:Quick, make it so that the entire point of you fighting was a waste of time

Neo:Done!

Machines:Awesome! And guess what? We still own your bodies, yay!
 
I actually thought the second one was the worst, cause it pretty much ruined most of the story. While the 3rd one was just following the second one's lead.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top