MASS EFFECT - TalkbacK [NO SPOILERS!!!!!]

A couple of things just occurred to me...

1. I won't be able to play for about a week after release (**** thanksgiving! I wish we never met those feather-heads!)

2. Once I start, I may not stop for a couple of days. There's a problem there with nutrition. I was thinking a few bags of beef jerky near me at all times (filling, with minimal residue on the hands) and a couple of bottles of Bawls (I have no experience with it, so it might be risky but I have to avoid drowsiness) What do you guys think?
 
Chocolate bars? Loads of sugar and not that messy too. I'd say bring on the Red Bull too, but considering how even two cans of that stuff in one day can make your heart skip...how about making it as though you're like running a marathon or something? You know, load up on energy gels and Gatorade and so on.

What about your toilet arrangements? You don't mind going to the toilet or you got a chamberpot all ready?
 
I'm purchasing an HDTV for this game basically....

Here's a press release:

 
That reminds me...need to start saving up to buy a HDMI cable for my 360 now that my family just scored a plasma HDTV.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…