Masked Rider the First DVD worth buying?

you should definitely order the DVD. you wont regret it. the Making Of is worth watching for too. its about an hour long and it adds something new to see. try to order the movie at Circuit City or Best Buy's website. they should have some available.
 
Yes cause frankly we need to seem more shows over here and suporting realases like these may one day mean I get that 555 box set without ordering it overseas and learning Japanese.*Notes to self to learn Japenese in college if German dosn't work out* Plus making of I like that.
 
Just bought my copy. :thumbs:

Was in Minneapolis for the weekend. Saw it, went all "fanboy" over it, bought it. :anime:
 
you should definitely order the DVD. you wont regret it. the Making Of is worth watching for too. its about an hour long and it adds something new to see. try to order the movie at Circuit City or Best Buy's website. they should have some available.

Or F.Y.E. That's where I got.
 
I saw get it. If nothing else it's telling companies that North America CAN put some support behind localizing unadapted toku. Same reason why I say, even if you're not a huge fan of the show, get those Kikaida/01 and V3 box sets.

For the record though, I do own the original Japanese dvd, and i obviously have the version we (TN) subbed, and i have the North American release, and will likely be doing the same with The Next.

Very good movie if you accept the fact that it's a stand alone movie, and don't sit there the whole time trying to compare it to the series.
 
Tough call.

I've seen the movie but I am very reluctant to buy the DVD. On the one hand, I want to support non-adapted Rider in the states but on the other I found to film to be promising at first and then turned into a real letdown when it lingered on it's needless angstfodder secondary plot at the expense of the main one, which had it's own problems but I was prepared to roll with them.

I hate being put into the position that in order to support subbed toku in the states I have to decide if I'm willing to buy something that I think was really not as good as it could have been.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top