zaidi I Like Cute Girls! Apr 17, 2009 #1 i did a video reviews. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooswPL1SAmM[/ame] cheers~!:castlerock:
Tom Constantine Chief HJU News Editor Apr 17, 2009 #2 Brilliant review, helped me decide I would like to get the DX version! I did send you a PM about buying your one by the way... :169:
Brilliant review, helped me decide I would like to get the DX version! I did send you a PM about buying your one by the way... :169:
DarkRangerSilver Member Apr 17, 2009 #3 Thanks for the review, I am still getting the legend belt, because i don't have a lot of money at the moment.
Thanks for the review, I am still getting the legend belt, because i don't have a lot of money at the moment.
StaticShin27 Brave Sound~ Apr 17, 2009 #5 :laugh: found this review very amusing. Enjoyed the "wtf" hand gestures with the phone. :thumbs:
zaidi I Like Cute Girls! Apr 18, 2009 #6 MaskedShuuyu said: Brilliant review, helped me decide I would like to get the DX version! I did send you a PM about buying your one by the way... :169: Click to expand... oh yes, i just saw it. sorry buddy, i just sold it away. thanks for the comments.:sweat:
MaskedShuuyu said: Brilliant review, helped me decide I would like to get the DX version! I did send you a PM about buying your one by the way... :169: Click to expand... oh yes, i just saw it. sorry buddy, i just sold it away. thanks for the comments.:sweat:
deeznuts1234 dude nerdisms thats what you are Apr 24, 2009 #7 i love the box don't know why but it just appeals to me. thanks for the review helped my friend decide which belt to get.
i love the box don't know why but it just appeals to me. thanks for the review helped my friend decide which belt to get.
GekiBlack Red Falcon Apr 25, 2009 #8 zaidi, just one thing to say to you: [HIDE]YOU ARE DAMN RICH !!!!! :loltongue:[/HIDE]
zaidi I Like Cute Girls! Apr 25, 2009 #9 nope... i am just lucky i guess...:laugh: Last edited: Apr 25, 2009