Mario Bros. teach safe sex

I wouldn't have known that, considering I've only really been active here for like, what? 2, 3 months?

Regardless though, it's still pretty F'ed up!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Detroit Area, Michigan
Posts: 134


Um June to December.
That's six months. We've been here the same amount of time. XD

But hey, you didn't know it was already posted so no hatin' here.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Detroit Area, Michigan
Posts: 134


Um June to December.
That's six months. We've been here the same amount of time. XD

But hey, you didn't know it was already posted so no hatin' here.

Though I did register in June, I really didn't start being an "active" member until about 2/3 months ago. But yeah, it's hard to tell sometimes if something has already been posted, especially on a forum of epic proportions such as this. Still though, some things are worth bringing back from the dead after laying dormant for a while, IMO.
 
lol search function.


But yeah it'll get annoying after awhile with people repostin stuff in all. Not too much of a big deal though just sayin.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…