Margot Robbie Makes Her Epic Debut As Barbie

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
I can already tell that, like the film Legally Blonde, this will become a cultural icon. She dressed up as the very first Barbie doll, which was released in the 1960s. The dancing we've just seen suggests that this could be a musical.... Ryan Gosling's most recent musical performance was in La La Land.

Let there be peace on earth
After watching this trailer, the vast majority of people, including children, will have no idea what "2001: A Space Odyssey" is. I'm not sure why they chose it as a reference point. The dance numbers have a distinct Bollywood flavor to them.

The introduction was especially brilliant given how revolutionary her entry into the toy market was. It was a thrilling experience to see her come to life as she winked at the young girls and encouraged them to destroy their dolls. Despite the fact that it appears impossible, this trailer has sparked my interest in seeing the full-length Barbie film.

Greta Gerwig is a fantastic director, which is one of the reasons I enjoy her films so much. I have high hopes that she will one day be awarded the Oscar she so richly deserves. On paper, a Barbie movie sounded strange and obvious, but when I learned that Greta Gerwig and her boyfriend, Noah Baumbach, will write and direct it, it became clear that Barbie has a lot of potential. Given her extensive filmography, I can't believe a director of her caliber decided to make a film about Barbie.

Casting Margot Robbie as Barbie was unquestionably the best choice given the retro appearance of the original Barbie doll.
She is primarily to blame for Harley Quinn's extreme popularity in mainstream, and she has already shown her acting prowess in the movie I, Tonya.

Kay

Babylon flopped in the Box Office, she needs this movie to succeed.