Margot Robbie Makes Her Epic Debut As Barbie

Staff member
<p>Significant interest has been paid to Warner Bros’ Barbie since it was first announced last year. A mere screenshot appeared two months ago and generated major social media buzz. There was a time when news of a Barbie movie would NOT be greeted with unbridled enthusiasm from a crowd of adults, but everyone seemed to get what director Greta Gerwig was going for, and this was BEFORE the trailer made it all clear.</p>

British Columbia Made
Fans of the Barbie canon, do not expect Skipper,Stacy and Kelly on this movie. All the female dolls here will be named Barbie. It will not be about Barbara Millicent Roberts. All female dolls will be named Barbie and all male dolls will be named Ken.

Blondes have more Puns
Robbie looks perfect as Barbie, Can you imagine she is not the first choice!? The movie is originally offered to Amy Schumer. They dodge a bullet because she had so many stupid ideas almost forced to the script. Who wants a joke Plagiarizing comedian who made a career out of vagina jokes,

amy-schumer-endometriosis-1670927853.jpg

Her Bikini is the outfit of the first Barbie doll. That is a great historical detail.
gettyimages-84776616-2.jpg

That one piece bathing suit is the outfit of the Barbie doll launched in 1959.

Anne Hathaway almost got the role too but she eventually cannot commit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Margot Robbie is gorgeous and makes me think of Barbie. I wouldn't usually be excited for a Barbie movie, but now that I know Greta Gerwig will be in it, I can't wait! She is currently one of the finest directors working. But why is this sparked my curiosity about the movie? I have no idea what the narrative will be about besides Barbie.

Sad that Aqua and Mattel are not in good terms so the song Barbie Girl cannot be used for this movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I just see a huge ginormous titan Margot Robbie in a bathing suit in a parody of 2001: A Space Odyssey with young girls playing the apes and destroying baby dolls? Since I found out who was involved, I had been looking forward to this movie. I anticipate a wild time, and it'll probably be one of the few films I see in a theater next year while donning the pinkest costume in the history of pinkness.

I'm having a lot of trouble processing these emotions since this is the first time in my life that I've ever actively been interested in or honestly wanted to see a Barbie movie. I actually like that it doesn't reveal too much of the plot! The term "teaser" refers to a teaser video. Trailers nowadays reveal everything.

I am not a fan of barbie but would like to see the movie because of Margot Robbie who I truly Stan and hopefully, it will be worth the money we will be spending lol. She is my future wife, she doesn't know it yet.