NoviceNinja
New Member
I purchased this game a few months after launch and played it then. Even with the additions that they are reporting, none of them seem to fix the main story. They included a shortcut to one of the worst campaigns, but from what I can see, they did not fix the pacing problems, the nearly non-existent plot up until the whole journey gets dumping in a rush to the finale, and the missing chapters.
It’s just a lot of extra stuff that does not fill in the actual core experience. The extra stuff includes some behind the scenes details about your comrades but definitively not something to wait to play the game for since it’s something you cannot play sequentially in the campaign.
The thing that made me shudder is I was thinking about getting the Royal Edition to have the DLC episodes on a disk, plus patched E13 but now I am thinking they may keep enforcing collected editions every year or two, so now I may wait.
It’s just a lot of extra stuff that does not fill in the actual core experience. The extra stuff includes some behind the scenes details about your comrades but definitively not something to wait to play the game for since it’s something you cannot play sequentially in the campaign.
The thing that made me shudder is I was thinking about getting the Royal Edition to have the DLC episodes on a disk, plus patched E13 but now I am thinking they may keep enforcing collected editions every year or two, so now I may wait.