Administrator
Staff member
Footage of the Noctis Stella Fight. The cancelled version of 15 seemed to have Stella as the final boss.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I would go with Lunafreya because of her contribution in adding Noctis with his destiny realization ever since she became an oracle in the game. Also the sad story that followed Luna made me have some kind of compassion for her.

I would have loved to still have the character of Stella in the game because the boss fight with Noctis would have been a crazy fight. You can imagine having to fight your loved one. What I would have also desired would be to have both Stella and Lunafreya feature in the game and both of them fighting for the love and affection of Noctis. How do you see that?

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I would have loved to still have the character of Stella in the game because the boss fight with Noctis would have been a crazy fight. You can imagine having to fight your loved one. What I would have also desired would be to have both Stella and Lunafreya feature in the game and both of them fighting for the love and affection of Noctis. How do you see that?

Hmm, that seems pretty interesting. Such thing never occurred to me, if it's possible to achieve that, I would love to have it as well.

A hacker recently data mined Final Fantasy 15 and they found out that Luna Freya originally have a larger role and can be playable. They decided to cancel it. They found a lot of cutscenes and stuff about her. She have a lot of many unused animations.

Look at the brightside, we end up having Ardyn, one of the best tragic villains of all time.