Love Hina Mangaka says "Moe and Ecchi are dead"

The fact that you enjoy a series that is basically nothing but panty shots of underage girls is pretty pathetic. I hate pedophiles.

Funny how you know what Garfield's age is....he can probably be underage too.
And I'm pretty sure when Love Hina was out, most of us were underage anyways.
 
The fact that you enjoy a series that is basically nothing but panty shots of underage girls is pretty pathetic. I hate pedophiles.
Was that really necessary? I mean, I don't even know you, you don't know me and you just come in here, call me a pedophile and that somehow makes you the better person? If you haven't read Negima, you could just say that in response. I've read Negima up to it's current chapters and I mean, I could justify it and say "there's more than panty shots" and "I like the shounen battle sequences more" but really, why would you even call another poster that? We're trying to be at least somewhat respectful of each other here.

I am insulted at your comment but at the very least you could just never call anyone else that again.
 
While it is true that there aren't really a whole lot of good anime series anymore I myself do find about 3-5 good series a year. I just wish they'd stop with having the bubbly air-headed girl as the main female in many of the anime. Lala from ToLOVERu kinda killed that anime for me.

Now, I did find HEROMAN, HOTD, Bleach, Naruto Shippuuden and even Ookami-san & Her 7 Companions (somehow with this last one) quite enjoyable this year.

A series like KissXSis TV was just something that wasn't needed and Seitokai Yakuindomo actually makes me crack up with how the girls are portrayed in that series alongside the only real male character.
 
Was that really necessary? I mean, I don't even know you, you don't know me and you just come in here, call me a pedophile and that somehow makes you the better person? If you haven't read Negima, you could just say that in response. I've read Negima up to it's current chapters and I mean, I could justify it and say "there's more than panty shots" and "I like the shounen battle sequences more" but really, why would you even call another poster that? We're trying to be at least somewhat respectful of each other here.

I am insulted at your comment but at the very least you could just never call anyone else that again.

It's 99% underage fanservice. Why else would someone actually read it? If you want fight scenes, try actually reading a good manga like One Piece or Hokuto no Ken that is full of them and not 99% loli ****.

Your argument makes no sense. It's like saying you are looking for gold coins, so you decide to dive through a pile of **** that might have one or two tarnished coins in it instead of going for the many piles of brilliantly shining gold that are available.
 
The fact that you enjoy a series that is basically nothing but panty shots of underage girls is pretty pathetic. I hate pedophiles.

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING UNNECESSARY AND UNCALLED FOR.

There's many a way to make an argument; unnecessary **** like this only grants you an early exit.
 
Last edited:
It's 99% underage fanservice. Why else would someone actually read it? If you want fight scenes, try actually reading a good manga like One Piece or Hokuto no Ken that is full of them and not 99% loli ****.
I watch/read both of those
Your argument makes no sense. It's like saying you are looking for gold coins, so you decide to dive through a pile of **** that might have one or two tarnished coins in it instead of going for the many piles of brilliantly shining gold that are available.
I'm not making an argument, I even said there's no point in wondering. I'm just saying calling me a peodphile is very unecessary.
 
It's 99% underage fanservice. Why else would someone actually read it? If you want fight scenes, try actually reading a good manga like One Piece or Hokuto no Ken that is full of them and not 99% loli ****.
.
Why would it matter to you if that's the reason he likes it? Nobody's getting hurt here so why does it matter? I don't read Negima or other manga with loli fanservice but it's not the kind of underaged content you should be hating on. It doesn't matter at all and has no victims.

I'm sorry if this makes it sound like i'm saying garfield15 is a pedo. That's not what I'm trying to say xD Just saying that IF it is the reason he likes it, who the **** cares? =P
 
(Um, just to be clear, I'm not really reading it for the fanservice. I do honestly think that if the guy Akamatsu could tone that **** down a bit and just go pure shounen, that would be great)
 
While it is true that there aren't really a whole lot of good anime series anymore I myself do find about 3-5 good series a year. I just wish they'd stop with having the bubbly air-headed girl as the main female in many of the anime. Lala from ToLOVERu kinda killed that anime for me.

Now, I did find HEROMAN, HOTD, Bleach, Naruto Shippuuden and even Ookami-san & Her 7 Companions (somehow with this last one) quite enjoyable this year.

A series like KissXSis TV was just something that wasn't needed and Seitokai Yakuindomo actually makes me crack up with how the girls are portrayed in that series alongside the only real male character.

Y'know, I'd actually like to watch Kiss x Sis. I wouldn't SHOW it to anyone as an example of good anime.

I was kind of understating the number of good anime I find a year, but garfield saying he found at least five left me skeptical.

Still...for 2010...Baka to Test, Shin Koihime Musou 2, Legend of the Legendary Heroes, and Digimon Xros Wars are definite picks. 2010 isn't even over year and I found four good anime, in addition to Fairy Tail which is still running.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top