Love Hina Mangaka says "Moe and Ecchi are dead"

I watch quite a bunch of anime every year and some of them are good but few left deep impression on me
 
one a year is quite rare hence my point, its getting less..

...We get one Super Sentai a year. One Kamen Rider a year. And you don't know your history.

Just 'cause you can name a crapload of anime from the 90's that was good...doesn't mean it was good when people were sitting through it.

I can name quite a few decent 2000 anime as well, but it seemed boring when I was going through it.

Pssh, Negima is awesome.

And with a wife that hot, there's no way he's gay.

Don't feed the troll.
 
...We get one Super Sentai a year. One Kamen Rider a year. And you don't know your history.

Just 'cause you can name a crapload of anime from the 90's that was good...doesn't mean it was good when people were sitting through it.

I can name quite a few decent 2000 anime as well, but it seemed boring when I was going through it.

I can't complain on that though I wish we had more:laugh:

I get your point, people have different taste, its just me...I enjoy anime even now but things change and I missed it, that's all
 
^^Mmmmm, nah, for me it's been pretty consistent.

I mean, for example, anybody who hasn't seen the masterpiece Tatami Galaxy needs to start watching like today.
 
I think I'm more into the old style-ish anime....which I think in 2005 they started changing it to look better and whatnot.
Though really most series that I liked are pre-2005 XD
 
Honestly, I'm not very bothered by those points. Particularity women showing interest using their wallets to express their support of certain titles. Or guys empathizing with girl characters and seeing them less as sex objects.

I keep meaning to get back into K-ON. Probably marathon it as soon as it's finished.

And people aren't as finding as many amazing anime because the wow factor upon entering the medium is fading and changing tastes of the consumers. I'm sure the kids who grew up with the Naughties will also be less favorable to the anime of the next decade.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top