Hi Everyone,
I've been looking to buy x2 Saki from Go Onger from GIU Vol.5 everywhere and I honestly don't want to have to buy the complete set just to get one of the 6 figures i'm after. Actually one is going for a friend for her birthday and one would be going to myself. If anyone has any extra's of Saki they would mind selling to me I would really appreciate it and would pay well for. If you don't mind sending me a message on here, I live in the States if that helps anyone out on shipping or etc. Thanks for your time
I've been looking to buy x2 Saki from Go Onger from GIU Vol.5 everywhere and I honestly don't want to have to buy the complete set just to get one of the 6 figures i'm after. Actually one is going for a friend for her birthday and one would be going to myself. If anyone has any extra's of Saki they would mind selling to me I would really appreciate it and would pay well for. If you don't mind sending me a message on here, I live in the States if that helps anyone out on shipping or etc. Thanks for your time