Looking for new members for my Meganekko Club

I don't know if this is the right forum to post this here but I might as well anyway...

I run a unofficial club in the Hongfire forum called HF-Meganekko no Megami which discusses all things to do with girls in glasses whether they be anime/manga based or live action like Salma Hayek in Dogma and myself along with a lot of the other members have been discussing whether we're worthy enough or not to become a official club even tho we're the most popular unofficial club in terms of posts and viewings and yet the mods don't seem to want us to become a official club.

If any of you guys are members of HongFire, please visit us and let me know what you think of the club here or in the club thread itself [even better, how about joining the club as we're always looking for new members especially if you haven't signed up to Hongfire as they always have a lot of download torrents available from J-Pop to Hentai...]
 
Didn't you post this once?

Anyway, I'd join, but I don't often visit HF. I used to back when I was floating between forums though, so I do have an account. What do you guys...do, exactly?
 
Obviously they like to talk about girls in glasses lol.

I like btw, how you described your downloads. Everything from J-Pop to Hentai. :D Good way to get the newcomers' attentions.

It looks like a good forum, and i've been meaning to join an actual Anime Forum. So looks like this would be it.

PS. I don't know if your name here, is the same as there. So im just gonna put ur name here as my referrer.
 
Kuso... I think I may have posted something like this here... [That's what I get for trying to promote the club more especially as the mods don't seem to want us to become an official club!:bawling:]

My name in Hongfire is the same there as in here...
 
BorgmanJayce said:
Kuso... I think I may have posted something like this here... [That's what I get for trying to promote the club more especially as the mods don't seem to want us to become an official club!:bawling:]

My name in Hongfire is the same there as in here...

I've heard of worse things that were clubs, so what's wrong with this one?

And I'm pretty sure you posted this here about....a month ago, maybe a little less. Well, no worries. Everyone else probably forgot about it.
 
Nothing really... I guess we're just too popular for our own good... Basically all we do for the most part is discuss girls in glasses plus post pictures, some of which are Hentai as well as make available Doujinshi and the odd PC Accessory downloads as well as links to related sites.

Most of the clubs in Hongfire seem to have stood still [including a lot of the official ones, except for the likes of the HF-Hentai club!:laugh:] and yet in the space of a couple of months, the club that I run has become what's probably the fastest growing unofficial club in Hongfire history.

I and probably the co-leaders of the club as well would do anything to make our club a success, even more so if it became official which is why we're determined to do our best to make it the best club there is in Hongfire!

I've already checked out the post that you made, Xarin and I just want to say that I just love what you did with the banner that you created!:thumbs:

I've also added you to the club members list and I'd like to welcome you to the club as I know you'll make for a great member there!
 
Last edited:
Things have grown in the past couple of days as far as the club is concerned with 4 new members including Xarin joining along with a pile of new quality posts being and I think things can only get better...:anime:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top