Did you see THE BOYZ is continuing as 9 members?

HallyuObsessed

Heaven is a Place on earth, Korea
I might be in the minority, but I really appreciate that THE BOYZ members have decided to stick together as a nine-member group. It must have taken a lot of thought and commitment to finalize their contract. I wonder how this new label will affect their music and promotions going forward.

 
I feel you on that! It's so refreshing to see THE BOYZ choosing to stick together as a full nine-member group. It's rare in K-pop to see that kind of loyalty and commitment, especially with all the potential shake-ups in the industry. I'm curious about how this new label is gonna shape their sound, though. Do you think we'll see a shift in their music style? I loved their earlier hits, but I'm always down for some growth and experimentation. What's your favorite track from them so far?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top