Looking for help - Kamen Rider Text-Based Adventure Game Project

Trust No One
(I have absolutely no idea where to throw this, so it's going here for now. ><)

Long time no see people (You - "Who are you?"), have I got interesting news for you. B Samurai and I got to talking about a project that came to mind earlier today at work that turned into a nerdfest and "WE MUST DO THIS." So, we reach out to you guys for a chance to help us try to achieve this project.

After playing a whole bunch of em, I built the desire to want to create a Kamen Rider Text-Based Adventure Flash game. If you're not familiar with the concept, it is basically a single player like D&D game played on the computer. You create a character and work to have him or her grow and evolve as you play through the story. Dive into dungeons, fight monsters, develop your character to your liking, etc. I've played a whole bunch, ranging from boredom to morbid curiosity and I see a potential in bringing about a Kamen Rider themed one.

The premise goes as such:

You awake in a unfamiliar room, surrounded by a bevy of a strange machines all buzzing and whirring about you. The room is cold and lifeless otherwise, with you being the only living being here. As you rise of the steel table and throw your legs over the edge, you immediately notice something awry.

Your body. It's not your body, not as you remember it. It appears that you are garbed in black leather, almost like you're dressed like a biker. However, these don't feel like clothes, the outfit feels like... it's your skin. You reach to your face with gloved hands only to feel them meet the cold metal encased around it. A helmet?

"What... the hell is this?" You manage to choke out in growing fear. Your new body begins to tremble. Unanswered questions attack your mind mercilessly. What happened to you? What did you become?

You venture forth as an "incomplete" kaizo-ningen, ready to forge the destiny that lies before you. What will you do with your new body? Will you make those responsible pay? Will you find out what they intend to do? Or will you just lash out in a blind rage at the world around you?

As you play, you'll develop yourself to your liking. Items and actions will alter your powers and appearance. Will you become a brute force beetle themed Rider? Or do you want to be the lithe and skillful grasshopper gunner?

This of course remains to be seen, since B and I began planning stages literally a few hours ago. We come to you to ask for support, we will welcome any and all willing to lend a hand.

We'll take coders, story writers, artists, chefs, whatever. Together, let's have fun with this and make a great game!

Contact either me or B Samurai with questions or throw them in this thread here!