Looking for DX Kabuto & Hyper Zecters AND plans for Adult Kabuto Zecter?

DX Kabuto you can probably find on eBay easily. Pretty much the only place to get a Hyper Zecter now is Yahoo! Japan, and they go for more then $50. You'll have to use a deputy service to bid for you though, and those charge fees.
 
Why does Toysnjoys have the DX Kabuto Zecter listed for $199.99 U.S.?.
Cause they're moochers. I've used them since I was a junior in highschool, but then I discovered cheaper places, and after they ripped me off and gave me the wrong DVD I never used them again.
 
Why does Toysnjoys have the DX Kabuto Zecter listed for $199.99 U.S.?. :laugh:

They have it jacked up because they DON'T have it. It's inteded to steer people away. When you pay, they take your money, and hope eventually they will get one within the next year. And all of Joy N Toy's DVD's are bootleg. Don't trust them. No one has.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top