Looking for a no frills super low cost laptop

Kenori

Member
I'm so tired of writing down all my ideas on paper, then not having the patience to translate them to computer. Where could I find a no frills super low cost laptop, and about how much would that be? All I really want i want it to do is let me type up stuff on it.
 
I've seen Lenovos and Acers go as low as $350 new, but for what you need it for you're probably better off just getting an older, used one off ebay or something. You can easily find one from the '90s or really early 2000s for under $100. That'd give you the word processing you need and even web browsing capability if you get an ethernet card for it. I've got an 11-year-old ThinkPad I still use all the time...
 
why don't you check out your local bestbuy first and find out when their next sale will be before you get a used one? i bought a pretty decent gateway laptop for a friend as bday gift not too long ago. the price was unbelievably cheap, with tax and everythin' it only costed me roughly round four-hundred bux!
 
why don't you check out your local bestbuy first and find out when their next sale will be before you get a used one? i bought a pretty decent gateway laptop for a friend as bday gift not too long ago. the price was unbelievably cheap, with tax and everythin' it only costed me roughly round four-hundred bux!

I'm looking for one myself and now you're pissing me off because they're so Best buy in this frickin' town XD

At least that I know of >.>
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top