Life size Power Ranger figure on new "Pawn Stars"!

He didn't...or at least he makes it seem like he didn't. He said he found it in an alley, or something like that, one day on break from work. And then painted it red.

Thanks. Last night, I has to raise my eyebrow. How in the world did he found it in an alley? I was very surprised that he'd hoped to earn BIG cash! :laugh:
 
So they have a Red Ranger/Red Ninja Wind Ranger hybrid statue?, they are incorrect on the shows run (1993-2009), AND they call the 1st Red Ranger as being called Jason St. Scott?.

Blake Foster saw the episode and reported it on fb. :laugh:
 
That's what I thought. I think he is a dumbass though for putting a cellphone in his chest just because "There was a hole in it when I found it." :shakefist

One thing I will say, if that helmet is anything like what people pay $1500 for it, then he'll get more for just the helmet than he will for the actual manikin-esque thing.

Pix I took with camera on phone. (Thus not great and put in hide tags for the sake of you people actually reading what they are.:P)
[HIDE]
prpawnstars2.jpg

prpawnstars3.jpg
[/HIDE]
This was the price he was looking for.
[HIDE]
prpawnstars4.jpg
[/HIDE]
They gave some info in the beginning. (Apparently they were talking about the MMPR season.)
[HIDE]
prpawnstars1.jpg
[/HIDE]
An interesting thing on the bottom of the screen.
[HIDE]It received no bids. :laugh:
prpawnstars5.jpg
[/HIDE]

Looks like Hurricanger/NinjaStorm with MMPR/ZyuRanger's chest.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top