Bolt boogie woogie feng shui Jun 15, 2009 #61 mandaraya said: yo bolt! since you're the biggest wwe fan here, can i come over and watch the 3 hour special episode of raw tomorrow night? Click to expand... You asshole. :laugh: Forever Knight said: and his vagina is big. Click to expand... I just lost a cucumber in it.
mandaraya said: yo bolt! since you're the biggest wwe fan here, can i come over and watch the 3 hour special episode of raw tomorrow night? Click to expand... You asshole. :laugh: Forever Knight said: and his vagina is big. Click to expand... I just lost a cucumber in it.
Lustful Butchery Throwing Some Justice! Jun 15, 2009 #62 That reminds me, I have to get started on the Derek Pryor thread soon as possible. :thumbs: Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
Forever Knight Eye See You Jun 15, 2009 #65 Bolt said: I just lost a cucumber in it. Click to expand... Atleast it was a healthy food. Immortal of Justice said: That reminds me, I have to get started on the Derek Pryor thread soon as possible. :thumbs: Click to expand... There should have been a Derek Pryor thread since day 1. Chronotia Archzenom said: *facepalm* males don't have that but if it is a certain joke,:laugh: EDIT: Ahem... Sorry. Click to expand... I hope you get banned for being racist towards me. I'm cutting my arm now. Are you happy?.
Bolt said: I just lost a cucumber in it. Click to expand... Atleast it was a healthy food. Immortal of Justice said: That reminds me, I have to get started on the Derek Pryor thread soon as possible. :thumbs: Click to expand... There should have been a Derek Pryor thread since day 1. Chronotia Archzenom said: *facepalm* males don't have that but if it is a certain joke,:laugh: EDIT: Ahem... Sorry. Click to expand... I hope you get banned for being racist towards me. I'm cutting my arm now. Are you happy?.
Bolt boogie woogie feng shui Jun 15, 2009 #66 Forever Knight said: I hope you get banned for being racist towards me. I'm cutting my arm now. Are you happy?. Click to expand... Don't do it! Come to Christ, brah!
Forever Knight said: I hope you get banned for being racist towards me. I'm cutting my arm now. Are you happy?. Click to expand... Don't do it! Come to Christ, brah!
Forever Knight Eye See You Jun 15, 2009 #67 I can't. I haven't fulfilled my bewb fetish needs just yet.
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Jun 15, 2009 #68 Forever Knight said: I hope you get banned for being racist towards me. I'm cutting my arm now. Are you happy?. Click to expand... Shouldn't you be aiming for the wrist instead? :rimshot:
Forever Knight said: I hope you get banned for being racist towards me. I'm cutting my arm now. Are you happy?. Click to expand... Shouldn't you be aiming for the wrist instead? :rimshot:
Bolt boogie woogie feng shui Jun 15, 2009 #70 Forever Knight said: In Canada it's different. Click to expand... :laugh: