Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2007 Gundam series is..

Ramses

Member
Gundam 00

What's known so far (Via Gunota Headlines):

Setting - 2307 AD ("seireki", Japanese for "anno domini")
Characters - 4 Gundam Meisters, who pilot the mobile weapons.
Factions - Solestal Beings (not real sure on the English name right now), a private militia group whose purpose is to eradicate wars.
Tagline at the end of the commercial - "Rebirth begins through destruction"

my spine tingles at this, let's see where this one goes!
 
it this where the unicorn gudam is from?
l_gundam_unicorn.jpg
 
it this where the unicorn gudam is from?
l_gundam_unicorn.jpg

Unicorn Gundam is a novel being serialized in a magazine and has nothing to do with the new series.

Now if only that commercial worked...Anybody know a way to alter an IP address so that I can get past the damned "Gaijin Blockade"?
 
Youtube loves all.

First thing I'm happy about? No more Hisashi Hirai! I really like the character designs, it's great to actually get some diversity back into the franchise again, looks like a mix of Yun Kouga and CLAMP's work. Of course I doubt CLAMP would be involved, but it would be interesting to see them in a Gundam series. The Gundams themselves look a lot more basic than the SEED Gundams looked off the bat, I hope that means we won't have uber owning of enemies every other episode.
 
So far I like the "organization stopping wars" thing. It's not a new dynamic in Gundam, as most EVERY series gets to the point where at least one Gundam pilot decides war is wrong and tries to stop it. But this one takes off with that from square one, and therefore challenges the natural character progression for the main pilot. Could be hot stuff!

Also liking the slimmed-down Gundam Meisters from the trailer :thumbs: I love almost every Gundam design, but I don't think they all need to be prickled with cannons (though the Freedom is a kick-ass armed-to-the-teeth design) to be cool :P
 
It's apparently been confirmed that Seiji Mizushima and Yun Kouga are the director and character designers, respectively.
 
Last edited:
so it's praticaly Gundam Seed if mated with Code Geass. Well, no complaint here, looks F'ing awsome.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top