La Viva Bam show is full of crap

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Has anyone saw the show on MTV? That show sucked. Bam enjoys to torture everyone along with his friends. How would he feel?

That show needs to die for good. DIE, LA VIVA BAM!!!!!!!!!!
 
This show is hilarious what are you talking about. It's all in good fun. However, I'm starting to get the feeling that it's all staged.
 
That show sucked. Piece of crap ever I have seen. Look at Bam... he torture his family. He and his friends ruined Bam's father's car. They poured the green paint in the pool and it turned into green.

THAT SHOW NEEDS TO DIE.
 
ForeverRed said:
That show sucked. Piece of crap ever I have seen. Look at Bam... he torture his family. He and his friends ruined Bam's father's car. They poured the green paint in the pool and it turned into green.

THAT SHOW NEEDS TO DIE.
hmm, very good reason for the show to die. I thought we tune into MTV to watch Music Videos, not to watch this Bam guy piss his family off.

I'm with you Forever Red..

LETS BAN BAM!!! :laugh:
 
Doggy Kruger said:
This show is hilarious what are you talking about. It's all in good fun. However, I'm starting to get the feeling that it's all staged.
Ummm.... Pretty much EVERYONE show on television is staged. There is no such thing as a REAL Unscripted Reality TV Show.
 
Bam sucks.....its all about DON VITOO!! Sometimes, I pity the guy tho...

That Travis Barker **** on MTV needs to be cancelled as well. Most horrible show ever!

pic_donvito.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top