KRDK Wii vs. Ryuki PS1 Final Vents

both those videos KRDK and Kamen Rider Ryuki were nice to see, unfortunately don't have wii but Nintendo DS only. but Kamen Rider Ryuki seems interesting to play as Kuuga or Agito or Blade or Hibiki game.
 
Hey! Incisor's voice reminds me of Shirou Emiya of the Fate Stay/Night anime and Keldric of Dawn of Mana the PS2 game.
Oh! Oh! That's right! SAM REGAL! He's pretty prolific. You know, if only Kamen Rider Wing Knight got voiced by none other than the guy who did .hack//'s Balmung; Blood +'s Hagi or Van Ajarno or Joel Goldschmidt IV; and Straight Cougar of Scryed then most probably I'm gonna be sold out for the game more.

Imagine if Crispin Freeman were to join them as Wing Knight, BADASSERIES!!!
 
Watching the KRDK Final Vents video, I have one thing to say...

"Stop it!"

[hide]If you're bored enough, listen to the annoying comments these guys make during battle. When Strike gets hit, though, I had a good time laughing.[/hide]
 
You guys better love this, because I think its the closest thing we'll ever see to a Power Ranger becoming a rider :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top