KRDK Video Game in the works

I hope there will be adventure in this video game. As much as I like Beat-em up games like Tekken, I like adventure video games too.
 
no way, don't PS3 and Xbox360 games cost to much to make? unless it's the same game for every console.


360 just uses regular dvd like wii and ps2. The ps3 uses the bluray, and unless they have changed their policies lately, sony requires all games on the ps3 to be on a bluray disc.
 
360 just uses regular dvd like wii and ps2. The ps3 uses the bluray, and unless they have changed their policies lately, sony requires all games on the ps3 to be on a bluray disc.

I think he's referencing production costs rather than the media. Making next generaton games are quite a step up since PS2 days just because the quality has to be so much larger and better. Which is why some companies are breaking down now...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top