KR Hibiki mentioned in new ish of Wolverine

KR Garren

Member
so i picked up Wolverine #29 today from the comic shop and just started reading it. it's part 4 of 6 of the Agent of SHIELD storyarc. anyway, the whole reason Logan got pulled into this bruhaha is because a Japanese friend's son was killed so he had to investigate. long story short, this ish he was thinking of the kid and started mentioning things.

"Rikuto was nine years old and four foot-two. he collected birds' eggs and Shonen Jump books"

"his favorite TV show was Masked Rider Hibiki and his favorite toy was his Gundam D formation."

although sure we're the only people who know what the hell that is but it's still cool that he mentioned KR and mentioned a specific one. especially one that's airing this year. also, if someone thinks this is in the wrong forum you can change it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I saw that too when I read the ish and was stunned that KR got a mention in a Marvel comic.

Btw, Wolverine writer Mark Millar has his own message board at www.millarworld.net if anyone's interested. I don't post there myself, but maybe someone's brought it up there.
 
Sweet that it got mentioned...I'll browse the issue next time I'm in a comic store. Not gonna buy it, 'cause I hate Millar, but eh.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top