^H78, He's probably talking about being able to go on his own, most importantly without permission. Plus probably have no curfew since when your 18 you get your senior license.
Imagine if at the Expo Koichi announced him and Alpha Stunts will be back with Saban Brands to do the stunt work for him in PR, one can only hope :sweat:
Yeah it is. I wish I could go. By the way Keith you better email him and tell him this is an anime con so he shouldn't come. It has to stay about the anime after all :anime::laugh:
Yeah it is. I wish I could go. By the way Keith you better email him and tell him this is an anime con so he shouldn't come. It has to stay about the anime after all :anime::laugh:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.