King of Your Toy Arsenal

Keith Justice

New Member
This one I have to think about... Garren Rouser... Highlander Katana.. Gears of War Lancer.... IXA Buckle..... hmm.... I'll need a couple moments on this one.
 
I was about to say I couldn't think of anything & then it hit me ...

stormbreaker.jpg


I can quite literally kill people with this thing so I guess it tops everything lol Marvel stormbreaker prop its as powerful as thors hammer :)
 
DAMN! O__O

I'm still thinking..... I marvel at my Gears Lancer... but I hold my Highlander Katana plenty... I do very much adore my Garren Rouser....
 
DAMN! O__O

I'm still thinking..... I marvel at my Gears Lancer... but I hold my Highlander Katana plenty... I do very much adore my Garren Rouser....

I'd go with the sword since again you can actually kill someone with it ... lol :laugh: Just think if zombies ever become real we are set!
 
If I had the NERF Stampede, I'd actually hang it on my wall than place it on the top of my dresser cabinet. But if I had to choose atm, I'd pick...

0708001632b.avif

I actually FIGHT with this on, even though I only use my feet! lol
 
Last edited:
I don't collect DX roleplay weapons...but I have one in my arsenal:


The 1994 MMPR Power Blaster

I pretty much have choice between five weapons, so, I'll be going with that.
 
Mine would have to be my Green Destiny Sword from "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" (since I can probably use it to kill people with >:D), DX Diend Driver (as crappy as it might be, I still love it... it's even more fun when I have the Diend Gashapon Memory to fill in the void for those missing sounds), and W Driver. Out of all the Henshin belts I have, I find the W Driver to be the most fun to play with.
 
Mine would have to be my Green Destiny Sword from "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" (since I can probably use it to kill people with >:D), DX Diend Driver (as crappy as it might be, I still love it... it's even more fun when I have the Diend Gashapon Memory to fill in the void for those missing sounds), and W Driver. Out of all the Henshin belts I have, I find the W Driver to be the most fun to play with.

:laugh::buttrock:
 
It's either this:

[hide]
26711_125168214190196_100000910539295_126361_3235404_n.jpg
[/hide]

Or

[hide]
26711_125168204190197_100000910539295_126358_7386541_n.jpg
[/hide]

Since I rarely buy these kind of stuffs.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top