King of Fighters: The Micro Series - Talkback

There's some Direct DLs as well...anyway, I not to enthusiatic that they decided to make it 10 minute shorts...but at least they kept the Game VAs...
 
more like 7 minute shorts since the credits take up the last 3 minutes. I mean it doesnt even FEEL like 7 minutes. It was SHORT. But I loved it. The fight was BAD ASS!! Their moves were the same, they fought like the game characters so it was very well done. I love the ending theme.

Were those the same Game VAs? Bad ass. I couldnt really tell. They sounded great. I kept hoping for Iori to bust out the flames. But then I found out he doesnt have his powers anymore. Which sucks. I hope he gets them back cause man... a KoF anime with Iori in it and he CANT use his powers? GAY.

I was a little dissapointed that Mai wasnt much more than a cameo. Same with Athena. Athena is so cute. I felt maybe something more could have been done.

But then again they didnt have any time I suppose. Whats his name... red guy. Alba? Or... damn I can never remember the red and blue guys names. I guess I need to go play more MI. Anywho that was adorable when he had the kittens in his arms. I was like "awww"

I cant wait for the next episode but I hope King is in one of these at LEAST. I mean come ON! At least throw her in as a cameo or something. Leona and her gang is getting action I bet. Rock is in there even and Terry. King and Yuri better be in there in some form.

King is shafted I tell you. =_= she needs a story for the games! Damn them for giving all the good stories to the feminine guys and the Flame people. Damn them!

Anywho. WOO! I hope they turn this into a series!
 
Indeed... this short was a depressing waste of incredible animation and potential to use fantastic characters.

Absolutely beautiful, but quite the let down that there was really nothing to it and no story to get engaged with.

Ending theme is pretty good. Funny that the little emoticon here :jam: seems to be playing in perfect tune with it.

I believe you kids call it a direct feed or something.

Enjoy as much as ya can.

I just hope this is a taste of something more.
 
OMG! That was an AWESOME episode! GO BILLY!! >_< WOOOOO!!! Great great episode. No King, yet again. =_= damn you SNK. I bet Leona's episode is next.

The fight was great. I love that the characters have all their moves from the game. They dont hold back.

Great episode, great episode
 
Fantastic episode.

It's a incredible shame that these are only quick short stories, cuz with the short amount of time I see these guy in action, it's like they have their own series.

They should have their own series.

Ah Terry Bogard... man we had some good memories back in the day. This is one of the guys who really got me in to anime. It's good to see him again, even if it is him just lounging on a couch. :thumbs:
 
well we DID get to see him do a Power Geyza. So thats something. It appeared that he went outside at somepoint while Rock was gone. So maybe one of the episodes will show us what Terry was up to that night.

I bet Leona's ep is next. Then after that.. Hmm. =_= hard to say but it better have something to do with King.

but yeah, this could EASILY be a series if it was handled right. The story is there. All they have to do is copy and paste it from the games and they have a long running series that wont end anytime soon.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top