PriestTimeTraVelX Lurker Jul 8, 2009 #1 Is it true that you don't like cold beer, or did I misread that line?:thumbs:
Keith Justice New Member Jul 8, 2009 #2 I.............................. prefer mixed drinks. :disappoin
PriestTimeTraVelX Lurker Jul 8, 2009 #4 Ha ha, well Lets hear from everyone else who drinks, I expect FK to have a list of things I've never heard of.
Ha ha, well Lets hear from everyone else who drinks, I expect FK to have a list of things I've never heard of.
Keith Justice New Member Jul 8, 2009 #5 Kenori said: Blech, I don't see how you can drink alchohol at all. Click to expand... It's an acquired taste for the right time with the right people. :anime:
Kenori said: Blech, I don't see how you can drink alchohol at all. Click to expand... It's an acquired taste for the right time with the right people. :anime:
CaptainB_Money /B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage. Jul 8, 2009 #6 I drink a lot of alcohol no matter what it is. In fact didnt I have a thread about it?
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Jul 8, 2009 #7 Keith Justice said: I.............................. prefer mixed drinks. :disappoin Click to expand... And with no ice, right?
Keith Justice said: I.............................. prefer mixed drinks. :disappoin Click to expand... And with no ice, right?