Kamikaze Girls Coat

smtemp

Member
Someone ordered this coat from Kamikaze Girls for us to make but we don't know what the full back looks like, all she could find for us are pictures from the side. Do you guys have a picture of the back of the blue coat with gold details?
 
Hrm. I know a cosplayer that dressed up for the premiere in Cali. She might have a idea. What photos do you have at the moment? She sometimes shops at "BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT"(specialty store mentioned in the movie)
 
>.< I've never seen this movie before. Slowly I'm learning more about it. I watched the trailer the other day, but I just need a good picture of the back of the coat. We don't have one.
 
I haven't watched the movie in like a year, I don't exactly remember if the film had a clear shot of it. I'd have to dig up the DVD, the fact the requestor didn't offer to send you a copy of the film would make me guess the film doesn't have a clear shot.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…