Kamen Rider Wizard - News/Rumors/Pictures Thread Part 2

That've gone back to the Merry Christmas sounds like they did for the DragVisor and FaizBlaster? :sweat: The left rings don't make sense. And why didn't they manage to hack the Rider sounds?
 
The left and right in that confuses me, because it's the left hand rings that's used for form changes and the right hand for spells.
[HIDE]
rowdykids.jpg

[/HIDE]
I just translated what I saw. The other form rings, Flame, Water, Hurricane and Land, were also labeled "right"
That've gone back to the Merry Christmas sounds like they did for the DragVisor and FaizBlaster? :sweat: The left rings don't make sense. And why didn't they manage to hack the Rider sounds?
He did hack the Rider sounds. I just didn't include it in the list. All the main Riders, Shin, Shadowmoon, Black Rider and Imagin are the sounds I didn't include.
 
So, according to that 'Five Please! Oh Hi Tu Sui Fu' or something, the fifth 'element' is 'King'? We also get 'Infinity, Beast, Final'. So I'm guessing Beast will be for a 'Phantom Form' or maybe the Dragon Forms. I have no clue about Infinity. Final could be for either 'Five' or 'King'
'King'... 'Final'. Well, considering either of those as a name for the last form, either Blade or Decade will get some rivalry, as we as of yet, don't have a single name that is like another Riders final (or whatever other) form.
Apparently we're getting another 3 Familiar PlaMonsters...
Also, 'Super Sentai'... We... We getting another SHT?!
 
Also, 'Super Sentai'... We... We getting another SHT?!

I'll be surprised if we don't. SHT did better in the box office than Fourze's summer movie, after all, in spite of being a spring movie. What's the alternative? Going back to Den-O movies that were doing fairly mediocre numbers?
 
List of supposed hacked sounds. Nothing on this list is fully confirmed though.
Two question marks means that the hacker doesn't know what the sound is saying.
[hide]
Infinity (Transformation ring, right)
Beast (Animal cry, right)
The Origin(?, left)
The End(?, left)
Final (Transformation ring, right hand)
Cerberus
Golem
Griffin
Thunder (left)
Blizzard (left)
Flash(?? left)
Excite (left)
Dress Up (left)
Gamble (left)
Extend (left)
Perfume (left)
Smell (left)
Light (left)
Dark (left)
Knock (left)
Ear (left)
Eye (left)
Gravity (left)
Confuse (left)
Shut up (left)
Barigate (?? left)
Psychokinesis (left)
High Speed (left)
??rii (left)
Control (left)
??boto (left)
Poison (left)
Seal (?? left)
Miracle (left)
Time (left)
Special (left)
Clear (left)
Hole (left)
Holy (left)

Merry Christmas
Happy Birthday
Congratulations
Delicious
Gachapon (gives Birth's transformation sound)
Super Sentai
[/hide]

If there is a second rider who uses rings in the same way...maybe some of them are his. The FourzeDriver had sounds for Meteor...and I think the KivaBelt included sounds for Saga and IXA.
 
If there is a second rider who uses rings in the same way...maybe some of them are his. The FourzeDriver had sounds for Meteor...and I think the KivaBelt included sounds for Saga and IXA.

There isn't anything in that list that sounds very likely as a Rider name though... except maybe Beast? Kamen Rider Beast? I guess it could work if they go for another Wizard-type...
 
There isn't anything in that list that sounds very likely as a Rider name though... except maybe Beast? Kamen Rider Beast? I guess it could work if they go for another Wizard-type...

If he goes like Wizard, then the rings don't have the standart name of the Rider, but the Style. Then it would be 'Rider <x>, Beast Style', like Wizard is 'Kamen Rider Wizard Flame/Water/Land/Hurricane Style'
 
If he goes like Wizard, then the rings don't have the standart name of the Rider, but the Style. Then it would be 'Rider <x>, Beast Style', like Wizard is 'Kamen Rider Wizard Flame/Water/Land/Hurricane Style'

Not necessarily. Fourze didn't have a "Fourze" Switch, but Meteor did have a Meteor Switch. A second Rider likely won't have multiple forms, so he could have just a single ring that's also his name.
 
There's a shut up ring? Oh God yes.

Luppachi Magic Touch Go! Shut Up! Please. "Smacks a someone to get em to shut up"

Ooh. Better yet.

Come on, Shut up! Shake hands.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top