Kamen Rider Wizard EP 48 - "The Philosopher's Stone"

Great episode! Lot's of drama. Liked Haruto's conversation with Gremlin, and how Mayu acted to all of this.

Koyomi in the Fueki's house was a pretty good scene, along with Haruto meeting up with Fueki. Interesting conversation, lots of (obvious) revelations in the plot. I thought it was cool that Fueki created his Phantom from science, that would have been a cool subject to build on. But it definitely sets him apart. Also his reasoning for ruining countless lives is terrible... This is definitely like Ryuki.

Also, that Blue Mage was short! Who is the suit actor?
 
I'm not liking where this is heading. With just White Wizard and Gremlin, there aren't enough bad guys to go around. I'm sure Haruto-tachi will have to fight the hypnotized mages and that could be pretty emotional, but I can see the combat being pretty boring since they all look the same.
 
I'm not liking where this is heading. With just White Wizard and Gremlin, there aren't enough bad guys to go around. I'm sure Haruto-tachi will have to fight the hypnotized mages and that could be pretty emotional, but I can see the combat being pretty boring since they all look the same.

This is the final arc. Any more baddies would be a waste.
 
Fueki doesn't need the Phantoms anymore. Since they were just pawns in finding the other three wizards. At the same time he had Haruto clean up after his mess.
 
Fueki doesn't need the Phantoms anymore. Since they were just pawns in finding the other three wizards. At the same time he had Haruto clean up after his mess.

I agree that Fueki was just using everyone, so it makes complete sense that he wouldn't have any phantom allies left over from the sabbath. With that being said, this guy can 1) create artificial phantoms that can be implanted into people and 2) hypnotize people into following his commands. I feel like he could have created some more servants if he wanted to. Then we wouldn't be stuck with an organization made up of 1 leader dude and 3 underlings who look the same and probably fight similarly.

I really liked how in the Fourze finale they had a strong opponent for the secondary rider to defeat. There really isn't anyone like that left for Nitoh to fight. Gremlin is there, but he'll probably get beaten by either Haruto or White Wizard. Beast and Gremlin don't really have any scores to settle, so Nitoh killing him isn't very dramatic.
 
I agree that Fueki was just using everyone, so it makes complete sense that he wouldn't have any phantom allies left over from the sabbath. With that being said, this guy can 1) create artificial phantoms that can be implanted into people and 2) hypnotize people into following his commands. I feel like he could have created some more servants if he wanted to. Then we wouldn't be stuck with an organization made up of 1 leader dude and 3 underlings who look the same and probably fight similarly.

I really liked how in the Fourze finale they had a strong opponent for the secondary rider to defeat. There really isn't anyone like that left for Nitoh to fight. Gremlin is there, but he'll probably get beaten by either Haruto or White Wizard. Beast and Gremlin don't really have any scores to settle, so Nitoh killing him isn't very dramatic.

Why would he? It's not like he's dead set on collecting a set of 12 special switches, or got his family to be a part of his operation.
 
I don't understand why Haruto gets to be a Wizard after he was able to hold off his depair at the Sabbath, but Mayu and others only can achieve the rank of Mage. Is Haruto's magic better than the rest? And how come Haruto's powers came from his phantom but everybody else gets the generic magic?

Well, he did have more time since it was 6 months past the sabbath in the first ep. I reckon the wizard suit early on looked like the Mages maybe?
Just wanna know at this point how Fueki was able to make stones from his body.
 
Well, he did have more time since it was 6 months past the sabbath in the first ep. I reckon the wizard suit early on looked like the Mages maybe?
Just wanna know at this point how Fueki was able to make stones from his body.

The Carbuncle Phantom's innate power?
 
I'm not liking where this is heading. With just White Wizard and Gremlin, there aren't enough bad guys to go around. I'm sure Haruto-tachi will have to fight the hypnotized mages and that could be pretty emotional, but I can see the combat being pretty boring since they all look the same.

Really? There are three episodes left, at this time Double only had Kazu left to fight, OOO only had Uva and Maki, and Fourze only had Leo and Sagittarius. I'd say this is pretty normal.
 
The first question that comes to mind is. Why didn't Fueki mind control Haruto or Mayu? I know how a person out for revenge can be easily manipulated, but why take the chance. The second is, if Fueki could 'create' an artificial phantom. Then why didn't he just grab four people and place artificial ones in them? He could've easily done that, mind control them, and kept it all hush-hush under his own roof.

I swear...these writers at times....:D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top