Kamen Rider Wizard EP 38 - "Stolen Hope"

My japanese isn't what it used to be, but if I understood it correctly...


Gremlin was asking Medusa how she felt regarding the creation of more phantoms... like, if she was happy about it. She said of course, it's the will of the Wiseman. But then he asked if she was happy on a more personal level. She said she didn't have any reason to be.

Gremlin agreed and said something like "yeah... it's not like we're getting more friends... we're not humans"

He was then questioning the reasons for making more phantoms to begin with.

I thought that was interesting at least haha, so I hope I'm not wrong.
 
Sheesh! What's that soccer coach's problem!?

She hates Haruto? For what? What did he do to her?
He broke her sempai's leg! Now he's all depressed and focused healing his leg while still training to go pro so he has no time to notice her! Do you know how hard it is for a Japanese girl to get her sempai to notice her?! Cause they make a lot of freaking animes about it!!
 
My japanese isn't what it used to be, but if I understood it correctly...


Gremlin was asking Medusa how she felt regarding the creation of more phantoms... like, if she was happy about it. She said of course, it's the will of the Wiseman. But then he asked if she was happy on a more personal level. She said she didn't have any reason to be.

Gremlin agreed and said something like "yeah... it's not like we're getting more friends... we're not humans"

He was then questioning the reasons for making more phantoms to begin with.

I thought that was interesting at least haha, so I hope I'm not wrong.

That is interesting...although..now he questions such things? lol
 
- Wiseman is being very Sagittarius where he only needs the Mana not actually the Phantoms to perform the Sabbat at will

- Bahamut is a TANK!! I wonder if being a “Dragon god†gives him special power over Wizard or if he is just stronger?

- That injury scene wasn’t blocked very well and from where did the gash or scab come?

- That Fueki insert scene was poorly placed and made him seem almost cybernetic via the sound fx. I guess that was the stone?

- Was Bahamut’s Beast compliment sincere?

- Wow, he beat the Four Dragons!

- I like how Bahamut just shoots Kazuya.

- Kazuya > Phoenix

I wonder how the Mana is to be extracted from the excess Phantoms. I also think it is interesting that Medusa is Wiseman's number 2 gal and she happens to have the ability to drain Mana, could she be his Phantom to Mana converter to hold the next Sabbat?

I think Sora is only trying to break Gates to get the Philosopher's Stone, though I find it strange that Wiseman feels he is vital enough to place him above Medusa, perhaps he just wanted to avoid any competition and they do say "keep your enemies closer," so maybe that is his reasoning.

I am upset that the recap misrepresented what happened to poor Nemoto.
 
Nemoto was a joke end. That's why it wasn't addressed.

I didn't mean to drudge this issue up again, but that's a screwed up joke. It's not funny and it is very much made at the expense of a broken person, who happens to be a Gate that breaks. It is gross, to me anyway. What's next is, Haruto going to make a Helen Keller joke?
 
I didn't mean to drudge this issue up again, but that's a screwed up joke.
Yeah last episode was all about stupid decisions. Rinko tries dropping a car on those two cops and follows it up by bringing a Phantom (a superhuman creature with no problem massacring humans) into a crowded police station on purpose?
My guess that will have something to do with Koyomi and Nitoh since they are currently the only characters that require Mana.
My new guess is that the Sabbat is triggered by putting enough mana into Koyomi. Hence why Haruto's been getting all these magic stones delivered all this time - so he can keep her topped up enough that she doesn't die and make sure she's safe until they've got enough "fuel" to start things up. Plus they may end up leaching him for the final surge they need to kick things off (Wiseman noted that he's full of the stuff).

Edit: Noticed that I accidentally wrote "man" rather than "mana" in my first sentence about Koyomi. That's...a very different interpretation. :O_O::sweat: Apologies!
 
Okay, Bahamut has scale like, reptilian design. He seems vaguely draconic, especially with dragon sculls on his shoulders...
but...


BAHAMUT is giant fish! I mean, I know, final fantasy is popular and all... But... Show is unrelated to final fantasy and thus should use proper mythological creatures or their own re-imaginings not somebody elses !

Other than this minor gripe, I liked the episode.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top