tigerblood
I am KamenRiderPEZ
- I liked Rinko trying to set Nemoto straight with her big “do SOMETHING†talk and it was cool to see how he reacted to it by helping, but that fact that ultimately he still fell into despair shows that not everyone is that same and that some people really need professional help. Nemoto was a broken man before Medusa found him and his mental state left him teetering on the edge of despair, his loneliness was his undoing and no amount of superpowers could have changed that. It’s ironic that perhaps the Phantom who tried to destroy him may have given him hope in the form of a friend that kept him going for that much longer, while our heroes presentation of the brutality of fact shattered him.
- I really like Ishibashi’s handling of Haruto, especially Haruto with Nitou. I love how much of a team they are! It’s almost as if they’re equals, which is great to see. Nitou is a little dumber, but that’s ok with me. I find it really funny that BEAST is trying to catch a BIRD with a bunch of birdseed and it turned on him; I think someone enjoyed Roadrunner and Wile E Coyote as a child!
- I really like Ishibashi’s handling of Haruto, especially Haruto with Nitou. I love how much of a team they are! It’s almost as if they’re equals, which is great to see. Nitou is a little dumber, but that’s ok with me. I find it really funny that BEAST is trying to catch a BIRD with a bunch of birdseed and it turned on him; I think someone enjoyed Roadrunner and Wile E Coyote as a child!