Kamen Rider Wizard EP 24 -"The Wizard's Grandmother"

Seeing the preview, kinda makes me understand that Granny wants to fall in despair so Beast can eat her as a Phantom. Guess its a sacrificial episode's theme.

If the writer is really going for it next ep, make the Granny the first Phantom born in the series so Beast can eat her. That would be a great step in the series. Making the first Gate to die in the series someone close to the wizards.

I doubt they'll go that far tbh. It'll end up being another case of beast using Engage and entering Obaa-chans underworld to save her from despair.
 
Well, the most obvious result is probably yes, a trip to the Underworld and stopping it, with a line like "I want to eat Phantoms, but I don't want to lose you to it"

But Wizard can throw curveballs with the story so who knows.
 
I doubt they'll go that far tbh. It'll end up being another case of beast using Engage and entering Obaa-chans underworld to save her from despair.

Yeah I know that will go like that. It's just my imagination if Wizard's writers really want to go in different direction. So it will just live as my hopes for the next episode.

Not to mention, during Fourze, the writer keeps the same direction with the Zodiarts turning into Horoscopes. First few episodes is the same pattern of Zodiarts nearly becoming Horoscopes. Then BAM! we got Cancer during 20+ episodes. So why not with Wizard?

Somehow, seeing your comment with your avatar of Tendou really makes it click together. :O_O:
 
Yeah I know that will go like that. It's just my imagination if Wizard's writers really want to go in different direction. So it will just live as my hopes for the next episode.

Not to mention, during Fourze, the writer keeps the same direction with the Zodiarts turning into Horoscopes. First few episodes is the same pattern of Zodiarts nearly becoming Horoscopes. Then BAM! we got Cancer during 20+ episodes. So why not with Wizard?

Somehow, seeing your comment with your avatar of Tendou really makes it click together. :O_O:

That's a little different since they weren't dying in order to become Horoscopes.
 
I mean the main point of the story for the first half.

In Fourze, they are so focused on finding a Zodiarts to turn into Horoscopes. At first half of the show, there isn't a successful case. And Kijima turned into Cancer in the show, being the first successful result.

In Wizard so far, the bad guys goal is to make a Gate turn into a Phantom. We haven't got a single successful result so far of having a Gate turn into a Phantom in the show. It is the matter of time before that is bound to happen in the show. And in my opinion, why don't make the first Gate to fall into despair and turned into Phantom as someone close to the characters? would give more direction to the plot if you ask me...
 
Ugh. Just when I think I've seen the absolute worst of Beast, a new episode comes along. If they were going to go this route they might as well have handed Shunpei the belt. Wouldn't really change the stories that much but instead we get two Shunpei's per episode now where one was too many.

I will however give credit for one moment being actually funny and that's Beast trying to be quiet while he henshined. Everything else was grating and obnoxious.
 
Ugh. Just when I think I've seen the absolute worst of Beast, a new episode comes along. If they were going to go this route they might as well have handed Shunpei the belt. Wouldn't really change the stories that much but instead we get two Shunpei's per episode now where one was too many.

I will however give credit for one moment being actually funny and that's Beast trying to be quiet while he henshined. Everything else was grating and obnoxious.

Shunpei is nothing like Beast. They are two different kinds of wacky.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top