Kamen Rider Wizard, Ep 1 - "The Wizard Uses Rings"

His belt doesn't seem to be Wizard's. In the preview scene both belts are seen at once. Anyway, there's really nothing "wrong". It's not the time for the secondary Rider yet, so, even if the white wizard counts as a Rider, he wouldn't get merchandising presence due to how early he's appearing. The actual secondary Rider will be someone else, probably more distinctive from Wizard. Keep in mind that every series with more than 3 (new) Riders, aside from Ryuuki, has actually done badly merchandising-wise.

Alternatively, maybe the only magician who will count as a Kamen Rider will be Wizard itself? That could leave space for multiple other wizards to appear throughout the show in minor secondary roles, even if they can transform too, which could be rather refreshing at this point.

That kind of is my point. If he's the mentor figure, he'd fall in the same categories as Skull. Skull had toys and scans; and was a vital point to everything in W.

If White Wizard is a mentor, or someone who just starts the whole magic thing with Wizard (with or without recurring appearances) that makes him rather important. More than any movie Rider, that, well, had scans and toys.

Something else I notice is that White Wizard seems to be a Lupachi to Wizard's Shabadubi. While Wizard faces match the Form Rings, White's face seems to match the Magic Rings.

I'm sure he'll have merchandizing later. I just don't get why nothing for him was shown before hand in any catalogue or magazine.

EDIT: Also, someone said way back there that 'Please' is the magic word. And I really hadn't made that connection, and it really makes sense if you think about it. I wouldn't be surprised if the White Wizard or Sec. Rider have belts that say 'Thank you' and 'Excuse Me'
 
Last edited:
I just feel like posting these lol

vlcsnap-2012-09-03-00h54m19s253.avif

vlcsnap-2012-09-03-00h54m29s64.avif
 
His design is just like... Wizard + Ezio + Eternal
Look at that goddamn chain for rings like it's a goddamn maximum slot.
Also, with that white hoodie, errthing is permited.
 
^ Well, they're different types. He is more like an RPG-style wizard while Haruto is more like a stage magician

I'm gonna call him Gandalf until further notice
 
A-ahem! Excuse me for this obvious thig but people, people, people of this forum that just got absorbed by the toy stuffs and special effects, let us remember that Kamen Rider that it is Merchandise Driven. Even down to the straps and the entire franchise in its own right has been advertising this one, even down to the most bizzare way of doing it (I blame Kamen Rider Decade for this. This is again his fault by demands of Toei Kabushiki Kaisha the bigger force that is behind him.)

I have been twitching lately with how the monsters are spawned as it somehow reminds me of one magical girl anime here.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ (minus the contract).


Hey, Madoka also borrowed ideas from Ryuki. And IMO it's simply an inverse of that of OOO's Yummys; since they're born from desire, whether good or bad.

Also, the White Magician looks like Growing Form. :castlerock:
 
The White Wizard form might be an ultimate form that Haruto may eventually acquire, or get something that is similar to that. That hoodie definitely makes the outfit seemed much more wizard-like.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top