Endlesswaltz13
Member
Well as it turns out I've been holding on to this belt for a while and I'm bored with it, go figure. Anyway I'll cut to the chase, I was looking for at least 70 usd for the Wizard driver, 4 extra large ring attachments, and the Water Dragon set which includes that ring as well as the blizzard ring.(I'm flexible on the price within reason) The driver is virtually new. I only displayed it so it's rather dusty.
I can always calculate shipping according to the person. Also if anyone would like that box with it, I happen to still have it and I'd be willing to through that in but it will cost a tad extra for shipping because of the size.
Update: I have an offer on this gear so it'll be on hold until Thursday. If it falls through then its back up for anyone.
Here are some pictures of the driver and gear:




I only ship with in the U.S. since that's where I live and It's easier on the buyer.
I can always calculate shipping according to the person. Also if anyone would like that box with it, I happen to still have it and I'd be willing to through that in but it will cost a tad extra for shipping because of the size.
Update: I have an offer on this gear so it'll be on hold until Thursday. If it falls through then its back up for anyone.
Here are some pictures of the driver and gear:




I only ship with in the U.S. since that's where I live and It's easier on the buyer.
Last edited: