Kamen Rider - Will it ever stop?

they might, like after ZO there was a long time before the next series pops up. so say, if it does, no big deal you know, I mean I rather have quality than making quantity series that suck more than actually entertain.
It did come a long way, they should not sacrifice brand integrity for cheap one off productions that are as sloppy as J or ZO or anything else you know what I mean?
If they ran out of ideas for KR for a while, they can pause on producing any new ones for the moment. At least until they get fresh ideas.
 
Omnidevil said:
they might, like after ZO there was a long time before the next series pops up. so say, if it does, no big deal you know, I mean I rather have quality than making quantity series that suck more than actually entertain.
It did come a long way, they should not sacrifice brand integrity for cheap one off productions that are as sloppy as J or ZO or anything else you know what I mean?
If they ran out of ideas for KR for a while, they can pause on producing any new ones for the moment. At least until they get fresh ideas.
Yup,i fully agree with what you said.However,the producers may think otherwise.They might want the series to continue but inject lame ideas into the show.I'd rather they stop producing for a certain period and only start when they finish brainstorming new ideas.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top