[CASTING CALLS] Kamen Rider: W, OOO, Fourze: Legacy

****....gonna have to do stuff, been too long. I've been wrestling with this concept for a showa era hero cross over story that has been keeping my mind busy. Fortunately it has helped me get into a really nice mind set that should work to get things rolling again. I would apologize...but I'm pretty sure I warned you guys I would be like this on occasion. Ya know...three or four posts then disappear for a week...or two...or a month.

I'm not the best GM in the world am I? -_-' I'll go write now. After I play more Pokemon. Why are you all starring at me like that?
 
I know I'm the newest guy in this RP, but I could probably whip up a sideplot idea if you're gonna be a bit. I've already got a few ideas about bringing in Nazca, Sagittarius, Poseidon, and Ouja as enemies for W, Fourze, OOO, and Birth respectively. Kinda like their destined opponents or whatnot, just something to get the plot rolling while we wait for your motivation to kick in.
 
I'm actually done with half the post and should get done with the rest tonight or tommorow. Expect to read a **** ton but also to have a nice battle or two. When it does get up you guys will have discretion to control your opponents and dispatch them as you see fit, though I expect something more then a small paragraph about how you kill them. This coming from the guy who took a month to start on something that should have taken two days to finish -_-...yeah. Anyway just make sure to share and workout how you want to do things with one another, both OOC and in story. Anyway expect to see the post up soon and with plenty of surprises.

Also Dresden thanks for the offer, but I have plans for those four that...well...you'll see. Like I said, thanks for the offer, but I should be okay for a little while now.
 
Dont worry Ziggy if you start to forget again next time we will all just pester you until you get back on it lol. How does that sound?
 
Don't make me do unthinkable things to you Shagon...

Ok so the post is up kiddos. So take your time to read through them and post when you feel like it. I’m giving you guys freedom to dispatch your enemies as you see fit, but don’t just do it in one post. Make the fights good, work together if you want to, and give these guys some nice ends. That also means yous guys are in control of the enemy NPCs, so make em look good to make yourselves look good. Now then here are the foes you are facing, as well as pictures of Sara and Tsubaki. I give these two pics because they will be reaccuring characters and will eventually have their own bios on the front page. So…hop to it.

[hide]
Combat-Roids

combatroid.jpg


Basic Badan foot soldiers left over from the Badan Empire’s reign of terror over fifteen years ago. The ones in story have been upgraded to pose a great threat to you and yours so be cautious and don’t be afraid to henshin against them.


Prometheus:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120706084548/kamenrider/images/9/9d/X-vi-flamyprometheus.jpg

A hyena type kaijin who survived the down fall of the Government of Darkness. He wandered around for years barely surviving until he was found and restored to full power by Klauser. To say this least this guy has spilled more then his fair share of blood over the years. His powers are mainly fire based and if given enough time he can charge up and release a powerful blast of heat that can melt steel.


Cadeus:

http://images.wikia.com/kamenrider/images/5/50/X-vi-catius.jpg

Razor sharp claws and great speed are accompanied by an unexpected amount of strength. Cadeus has stuck close to Apollo Geist for years and feels he owes the cyborg warrior his life. He is willing to do whatever it takes to fulfill his orders and eliminate his chosen master’s opponents. That being said, Cadeus does suffer from a design flaw which causes him to be extremely sensitive to bright lights.


Sara Belmont:

sara33.jpg


More info coming soon. Just don’t want to reveal too much about her yet.


Tsubaki Ichijo:

Sheida.png


More info coming soon. Still figuring out exactly what I want to do with her in story. [/hide]


Now...leave me alone...I have other things not to do...at least for a day or two when you all have posts up again and a bunch of Kaijin are as dead as they should be. Need to figure out a few things before then. Fun times ahead.
 
The posts look good so far but I am still in the process of reading them.

I forgot something I meant to mention sooner regarding Birth Solo. I'm gonna go ahead and say you can use Cell Burst to perform a rider punch and rider kick. The attacks arn't as strong as the other riders', but they are still a combat option for you even with the prototype driver. Just letting you know you have them as an option. You can also channel Cell Bursts into you other equipment when you get it eventually. This includes the crane arm you current have and, of course, the breast cannon. Just a little something for you to play with.

Edit: The posts look great. Keep it up guys.
 
Last edited:
Keila and Shagon have a nice synergy going. I'll type up what is inside the OSTO building tonight or tommorow. Probably tommorow since my mind is all da shits do to lack of sleep. Either way I shouldn't have a hard time getting a post up soon. Keila can go ahead and finish off the remaining combatroids on her end, but Shagon's needs to stay alive for a few more seconds. Also I have to admit I love the way keila and Shagon are adapting. Shagon is a bit more reckless but seems to have alot of natural talent, where as Keila shows her reluctance a bit in her fighting style, which suits her.

In the mean time Bryce and Hogan are doing very well with guaging their powers and experience levels. Hogan has more combat experience, but a less advance system to work with where Bryce is in the exact opposite situation. Looking forward to seeing that fight resolve. Don't worry about killling off the Cadeus and Prometheus kaijin, their goose is cooked.

Of course your characters' fighting styles are mostly just me comptemplating about what I see in my half awake state. Either way I am really enjoying this so far, and I hope you all are. You will all get a chance like that though. to help move things along in story. When such times come I'll send you a Pm with details and then let you go wild. Ya know...stuff.

Hmmm have to be careful not to smuther you guys and make sure to let you all put in your own bits to the story. But there is always filler arcs for that kind of stuff. We can talk about that one on one later guys.

I also want to point out that these little opening arc is just a set for your real enemies. Zodiarts, Greeed, and Dopants are on the horizon.

Oh and I am giving Solo some creative freedom with Prometheus' final words. I sent him some info about what should be said, so don't think he is going renegade or anything. Cadeus might say something to that degree...but he will probably to busy getting W'd too death.

Anyway I also have to be careful not to smuther your creativity too much while still sticking to the rest of the main story. I'll have to think about how to do that, but for now I can give you guys personal filler arcs on occasion to help out each character's personal stories. So when you feel like it, or if you want one, send me some ideas for personal arcs you would like each of your character's to go through as the story progresses. Don't reveal everything all at once, but give some details of where you want to go and I will see what we can do to fit it all in. May even find your characters of history in comin you never knew about. Right now though I need to relax...sleep deprivation is trying to catch up to me...and typing is starting to hurt...
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top