Kamen Rider W (Double) - Talk Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like you said, Ryu doing the flips while running was a dead giveaway that Koichi directed it :laugh:

Yep. I remember reading about Koichi directing but then totally forgot about it right until that scene lol. It did look cool though, 100x better than the crap he did with PR.

Wow, I forget how young people on here can be... x_x

Same here.

Actually, I heard that actor did suit-acting for Kamen Rider Kuuga.

Really?.
 
Wow, I forget how young people on here can be... x_x

It's not the people younger. It's you that are old. Said the 3Xyo while playin with his Figuarts.

Oh, and to avoid offence, I'm jokin. Though you dont look the type to get offended by these kind of jokes, but you never know.
 

Does it always have to be at Fall¿
 
Wasn't the reason for Decade being short, making W start in September, to split the Sentai and Kamen Rider sales?

Since both Sentai and Kamen Rider feature upgrades around the same time, their toys would lap over each other.

Making Kamen Rider start during fall and Sentai staying at winter, wouldn't have their toys overlap... As much.
 
It's not the people younger. It's you that are old. Said the 3Xyo while playin with his Figuarts.

Oh, and to avoid offence, I'm jokin. Though you dont look the type to get offended by these kind of jokes, but you never know.

*IS OFFENDED*



:loltongue:

Yeah, the almost-27-year-old who still watches kiddie shows from another country shouldn't really be complaining when she gets made fun of by other people who are just as old and do the same thing. :laugh:
 
just watched episode 21 was good, and great too especially Terui flips like a Kamen Rider which ever seen in Showa do the Rider Jump. but i want Kujoh Aya would be long-lasting character at W maybe she'll be third and female Rider. we just need more Riders at once but....if not. onore TOEI!!! T__T
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…