A simple passerby...
Unleashed 1: Mysterious Encounter

It was dark, probably around 3 in the morning. No one was around in the big city and the only thing that was going on was a chase scene. No one witnessed this though, as it happened by really fast.

A man was running down a dark alley, trying to get away from something. Whatever it was, it definitely wasn't human. It was on all four, and it looked like some form of beast, except it's body shape is like those a human. The man sprinted as fast as he could, however he soon reached a dead end in the alley. Turning around, he could see the monster still charging at him, jaws wide open and eyes glowing red. Closing his eyes, the man thought back to all the religious things he's ever dismissed in his life and began to pray towards a deity he never believed in. A moment went by, and suddenly, the engine sound of a motorbike came flying from the overhead. Opening his eyes, the man looked up and saw a black sports motorcycle dashing through the air from behind the dead end wall. The monster had stopped its action as the bike landed in front of it and it stood up right to look at the driver that dared interfere with it's mission.

???: Stay back, and run when you get the chance!

The man looked up and saw that the driver of the motorcycle had spoken to him. The driver was a man, built in muscle and wearing bright coloured blue t-shirt and black pants. The driver turned around to look at the man. Their eyes met for a bit and the man saw something in the driver's eyes through his black helmet. His eyes was changing colours from red to black and back again. The driver turned his attention back to the monster. Place his hands around his waist, a flash of light emitted from the area. The light was so bright, it engulfed the entire alley. The man closed his eyes and tried to block the light from entering his eyes, only to open them up to see that the driver had a buckle around his waist, somehow materialised. The monster had gotten into a fighting stance and it seemed to have been waiting for the driver to get ready for the confrontation.

Driver: Henshin!

The driver places both his hands on two orbs on the side of his buckle and they begin to shine in red. The driver's body began to change, with an aura of energy emerging from the buckle, it changed his body into an armoured appearance, with a very animal like appearance. It seemed like the appearance had been taken after some form of demon, however it had big red bug eyes shinning throughout the night. The motorcycle seemed to have transformed too, gaining what seemed to be a pair of horns extending towards the handle, similar to the 3 horns on the Rider's head. His buckle rested neatly across his mostly black suit, it's red orb shinning in the middle making his grey armour look shinny.

The monster then started to speak in a language that was unrecognisable. The Rider jumped off his bike and started to battle the monster. The young man that was chased immediately went to go hide behind the Rider's bike, watching as the battle took place.

The Rider punched the monster, grabbed its head and threw him across the alley, into a small puddle of water. The monster got up and bared its fangs at the Rider who remained still, watching. The monster ran at the Rider, claws bared and ready to sink its teeth in. Jumping up, the monster tries to land a fatal blow on the Rider. However, at the same instant, the Rider starts to kneel down in a ready position. His horns suddenly grew longer and his eyes began to glow, while his armour begins to release some heat. The ground underneath the Rider began to crack, and energy could be seen to be drawn from the ground into his legs. Jumping up, the Rider does a flying kick at the monster, sending it flying back with the impact from the kick. The Rider landed smoothly on the ground while the monster landed and exploded immediately while trying to get up. The Rider, satisfied with his work turns around towards his bike. The man, who has been watching the whole time gets up and backs off the bike as the Rider gets on.

Man: Who are you?

The Rider looked at the man and then started his engine.

Rider: Take care of yourself, it's not the last time you'll end up in a situation like this.

Man: What do you mean?

The Rider didn't stay to answer his question though, he simply drove away as soon as the man began asking questions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rider had reached his destination. He had come to a warehouse, near an abandoned circus where no one lives around anymore either. Parking his bike, he got off and relaxed his body a bit more. By doing so, a small white light emitted from his buckle, and it seemed to have absorbed the armour, transforming the Rider back into his human form. Pulling off his helmet, the man sets it on the bike, which also reverted back to normal. The man seemed to be of mixed decent, most dominantly Middle Eastern-Asian. He began to walk towards the warehouse.

Opening up the door, he enters the empty area to find that inside was at least 4 other people. 2 were women and 2 were men. One of the guys stood up and walked towards the Rider.

Man 1: How'd it go?

Rider: Saved some kid, but he seems to be younger than me by a bit.

Man 2: Why didn't you bring him back here?

Rider: We don't need to. I know what he looks like, and I know if they'll go back for him again.

Women 1: How can you be so sure of that Chase?

Chase: Because so far, I'm the only one to become a Rider aren't I? I'm the only one who knows what happens when a monster is about to attack one of us. It's like a sixth sense kind of thing, like a need to protect people with the same potential as us. It feels like instinct.

Man 1: Ok look, we won't put our fingers up your ass Chase, but understand that Yuusuke and I have been waiting patiently to know what's gonna happen to our lives since we could be in danger any moment.

Chase: Victor, I already told you to trust me. I can't get you all the answers you want yet, but I can promise that it'll be there when you need them.

Women 2: I just want to know that if this kid turns into a Rider, will he even listen to what we have to say to him?

Chase: I said don't worry, I got this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man was still in shock, walking out of the dark alley at the events that had just occurred to him. Wiping the sweat off his face and taking a deep breath, he turned left and continued down the main road towards his apartment. As he walked past a trash can, little did he know that it had moved a little bit, as if a force had pushed it away from it as the man walked past it. Observing from far, another creature seemed to be hiding in the shadows. It's appearance is similar to the first one, however it seemed to have wings as well and was more bird like, while the first one was more feline. The man began to whistle as he continued to walk, not knowing that danger was going to be inevitable for a long while...

A simple passerby...
Introduction: Kamen Rider Unleashed is a project based on an idea of what if a different story formed around the basic building blocks of what made the series Kamen Rider Agito, with a little hint off Kuuga. In other words, it is a reboot and retelling of certain iconic moments and morals of both series, more on the former.

Unleashed will not feature a certain main character, but will instead be observed through various character situations and will at some point hint towards favourable characters, but will readers should be advised to not be attached to anyone in this story. Unexpected things are about to happen. Unexpected... but also Extraordinary...

P.S. No Rider will be named after the original Riders created in the first series. All Riders will be off original conception.

A simple passerby...
Unleashed 2: Cries in the Blue Night

Chase sat still on his bed in the warehouse. Closing his eyes, he began to recall the events that happened tonight...

11 hours ago...

Chase's body floated across the murky water in the forest. He was dead, no doubt about it. His body would continue to float until it reached land. As soon as the body was washed up, it began. Chase's fingers started to move again. The skin on his arm that were filled with cuts started to heal. broken bones began to mend and merely became fractures. His vision became clear again, and his breathing jump started. Opening his eyes, Chase was alive again. He wasn't in the best shape, he was still in pain, but not as much as he was before. Standing up, he shook himself and took off his wet shirt. He was fairly built and ripped in muscle, there was no question that he could take down a couple of people if they were to fight.

Checking out his entire body, Chase turned around and began to look for signs as where he might have ended up. No such luck came up, however, and it seemed like he's going to be stuck there for a while.

Now...

Chase opened his eyes and got up from his bed. The others that were busy doing their own things turned their attention towards Chase.

Yuusuke: Is something up?

Chase looked around and then back at Yuusuke, who like everyone else seemed alarmed.

Chase: Nothing, I'm just really thirsty, I'll be right back yeah.

He got up and left the warehouse. Chase walked outside for a bit and looked around him. They were truly in a deserted place, with the only thing outside was Chase's black sports bike. Walking towards it, he got on, puts on the fingerless gloves and his black helmet on and starting up the engine. Taking off, Chase drove off into the night, with no goal or purpose to chase.

The man that was saved earlier was now walking home. He was at average height for a man, brown hair and brown eyes. He seemed to be wearing extremely baggy clothing and a beanie with a piercing on his left ear.

The man hadn't realised that he was being followed, closely, but far enough to not draw attention. The monster that had watched it's companion fall to the Rider was still on its prey. The monster stayed in the air, hovering over the path that the man was taking home. Deciding to not attack yet, the monster found a roof and landed on the building to further observe its prey.

The man finally reached a red apartment building and walked in. He made his way across the lobby and towards the elevator. Pressing the up button, the man waited for the lift to arrive when his phone began to vibrate. Pulling it out of his pocket, he noticed he had just gotten a message. Checking it, it read:

"What's wrong? If there's something you know you can tell me. It's ok, we both know you're an emotional person so don't be embarrassed by what you have to tell me. - D"

Man (sighing): Even if I wanted to tell you, how could I? It's not like you would believe me anyways...

The elevator arrived and he got in, pressed the 4th floor and the lift began to move. As he got to his floor and to his room, the man just passed out as he landed on his bed, not noticing the glowing pair of red eyes across the building on a roof that belonged to the bird-like monster...

Chase rode his bike across the city, alone in the night and stopping only for the red light.

Chase: It's almost 5 in the morning and you still want me to stop for no one huh...

Chase sighed and looked around the block. Nothing seemed to interest him so he starred at the colour that was shinning on the top of his head. The red beamed at him, and he kept staring at it. Being lost in thoughts, Chase began to see flashbacks again as he closed his eyes...

9 hours ago...

Chase was running, half naked and he was sprinting fast through a forrest. He didn't have any shoes and it seemed like he had been running for awhile. He keeps looking back, trying to spot whatever was chasing him, however it seemed to be running by so fast that it wasn't visible by naked eye. The path he was running on was pretty muddy and filled with rocks and since he was barefoot, Chase wasn't at the best advantage.

The shadow then sped up and jumped from the bush behind Chase, revealing a feline looking monster, claws sharpened and fangs bared. Chase halted and ducked as the monster flew over him, missing him by a bit only. Getting back up, he continued to run, this time up the hill in a different direction. The monster got back its balance and soon began to chase after him again…

Now…

Chase opened his eyes and looked ahead. The light had turned green. Revving up his engine, Chase dashed across the city, not seeming to care about much else.

However, as he continued to drive, a burning noise started buzzing in his ear. Chase's vision blurred and distorted to black and white to an image of a bird-looking monster breaking into the window of a red apartment, and inside is the man that he had saved earlier.

Breaking his bike mid-road and spinning it around, Chase began in the other direction, somehow knowing instinctively where to go right away. Speeding up to the maximum, the rider zoomed into the dark of the night, towards the only thing he can still hold on to; his humanity.

The man was panicking, never before in his entire life had ever had to experience such traumatic events in one night and only hours apart. He began to question if praying to the non-existent deity that he had always dismissed may have somehow caused this. Could this be his sin? Was this the result of all the bad things he had done in some past life? Like Karma taking it's course? If so, then he couldn't possibly imagine what kind of evil he must have done to some innocent soul back in some horrible past.

The monster opened it's beak to spit out blasts of air at the man. The man ducked in time, however his walls were completely filled with holes, as if they'd been smashed with hammers. The monster walked towards the man, it's eyes gleaming red at him. Grabbing him from the ground and holding him up so that they're face to face, the monster then throws the man through the already damaged wall, sending him flying through his apartment room, and landing on his back outside. Lacking the energy and the tolerance to whit stand anymore pain, the main simply rolled over coughing, clutching at his stomach and spitting blood out of his mouth.

The monster came blasting through the other wall of the apartment and grabs the man by the neck, picking him up. It then began to flap its wings, and began to fly outside the apartment window through which it came from. Dropping the man from the height of the fourth floor, it expected the fall to kill him…

Chase revved up his engine real hard and raced to catch the young man that was thrown from the skies. His right arm outstretched, he sped up his bike so fast it zoomed like a flash of darkness. As the man fell, Chase threw up his right arm and caught the man, pulling him out of the air onto the ground, absorbing the force of the fall and stopping his bike.

Chase: Good to see you're still kickin', kiddo.

The man looked in awe as he struggled to stand on his own.

Man: Who are you?

Chase: Story time's later, get behind me.

Chase stopped his engine and got off his bike, taking off his helmet, revealing his long brown hair. The bird monster landed on the ground and looked up at Chase. Placing his hands around his waist, Chase had a burning look in his eyes. An orb of light flashed around Chase's waist and the belt materialised again. It's golden and black outlines ran organically around his waist, as if it was a part of his body.

Chase: Watch carefully now… this is your destiny too… so, let's Unleash it! Henshin!

Chase slammed the two orbs on the sides of the belt on each waist and a red flash emitted across the entire area. Chase's body was slowly changing, black armour covering his body with silver rings around his ankles and wrists. His eyes were red, bug like, and yet it looked meaner. His mouth piece was shaped like insects teeth, like a stag-beetles mouthpiece. His horns were golden, with a red orb resting in the middle of the head. His 3 horns seemed to look like it was a long pitch fork standing on his head with the middle one being slightly shorter and thinner, and it seemed like they are able to extend a bit further. The body armour itself was grey. It looked like it had been chained a bit as well, as chains appeared to be visible around the sides of the armour, connecting the front and back on each side. The chains seemed to be tightened, straining the armour close to the body. The armour itself had a majestic feel to it, with a black orb resting on the middle plate. His belt's middle orb shined red brightly as the transformation took place.

Man: Oh my god…

Chase, transformed begins to charge at the monster. It jumps over him and kicks him in the face, using the advantage of being able to fly. Turning it's attention towards the man, the monster flies at him, head first, hitting him in the chest and causing him to fall to the ground. Chase got up and charged at the monster.

Chase: No more!

Chase grabbed the monster by its head and threw it across the area. Turning around to make sure the man was ok, Chase ran at the monster, kicked it on the ground and punching it non stop…

4 hours ago…

Chase was being bandaged up by his friends. Yuusuke was attending his wounds and Victor was making coffee. They were in a house, and they seemed to be in a rural area. It looked like it was about to rain outside. There were more people in the house, 4 other guys and 6 other girls were there as well. Two of the girls were the same ones seen in the warehouse.

Yuusuke: Alright, that's about all I can do man…

Chase: It's good, I can still walk… thanks man.

Chase looked around him. He was still half naked, but covered in bandages so it was fine. Everyone around him was quiet and restless. The one he was concerned about the most though, was Victor. Getting up and walking towards his friend, Chase placed his hand on his shoulder.

Chase: I know you're worried.

Victor: Thanks for reading my mind.

Chase: Hey you know what, you weren't the one chased out there! You didn't feel what I felt!

Chase was angry, everyone had turned their attention towards him and Victor. Victor was in a bit of a shock due to the display of anger, but he understood. He simply nodded and didn't say anymore as he met Chase's eyes.

Man 1: Guys, I think we might have a bigger problem soon…

Everyone turned towards the speaker.

Yuusuke: What is it, Yuuji? (in Japanese)

Yuuji: Brother, don't you see what I'm doing? (In Japanese)

Yuuji was pointing at a coin in front of him. It was floating.

Victor: Are you…?

Chase's eyes widened at the site of the coin floating. He saw it in Yuuji's eyes. His eyes were changing between purple and black.

Chase: STOP!

Chase dashed across and slammed the coin down on the table.

Women 1: What's the matter?

Chase: We have to leave, NOW!

Everyone simply starred at Chase. He looked at all of them, annoyed and finally collected himself and began to explain.

Chase: You see what Yuuji just did? That's why it came after me. I started making things float as well… Then next moment-

Chase didn't finish. The wall behind Yuuji exploded inflames as the house began to catch a fire. Everyone was coughing really bad, and all the was visible was the shadowy image of a feline creature, spitting fire balls out of its mouth. Everyone got up and began to run, the window near Victor being the safest place. Jumping out of the window, they all ended up in the bush near the house, the fire already spreading quickly. The shadowy image then smashed through the wall of the burning house and landed in front of the bush that the people were jumping in. It got up and revealed its catlike humanoid nature, its red eyes gleaming at them. Everyone got up, panicked and ran in different directions, Chase going with Yuuji, Yuusuke with Victor, and 2 other girls, while the remaining 3 guys and 4 girls ran away on different paths.

Chase and Yuuji ran as fast as they could, entering a forrest. The monster came after them, their friends no longer chased nor in sight as they looked back. They went as fast they could, Chase not being able to keep up as much due to having been attacked earlier.

As they ran, Chase tripped on a rock and fell to the floor, face first. Yuuji stopped and turned around. Lightning began to crack and thunder roared across the night. The monster was still charging, trying to take a nab at Chase. Yuuji ran back at the monster, letting out a battle cry.

Chase: Yuuji!

Yuuji charged at the monster, which ran into him as well, only it's force was more powerful than Yuuji's, that the moment of contact sent Yuuji flying across the forrest and hitting a tree, the monster holding on to his neck and squeezing it tight. It began to rain.

Chase got up and began to limp towards Yuuji. Yuuji's eyes were changing colour from black to purple as he struggle to break free from the monster's grip. A flash of bright white light flashed in Yuuji's eyes and he punched the monster, sending it off his neck for a bit. He turned to look at his own hand, which had changed. It was instead transformed, looking like it was underneath a living armour. His entire arm was black, with lines of purple circulating around it. His eyes were now permanently purple as well.

The monster got up and ran at Yuuji, who charged at him too again, this time they both seemed to go at a faster speed. Mud was splashing everywhere as it rained, making everything all brown and murky. Chase was helpless, limping and only watching as Yuuji ran towards the monster. Jumping up, Yuuji brought his transformed fist down on the monsters face real hard.

However, it had no effect. The monster grabbed Yuuji's right arm and twisted it, breaking his transformed arm. Yuuji cried in pain as his bones snapped. Chase began to limped faster, trying to get to Yuuji, but he slipped due to the mud.

Chase: Yuuji!

The monster then grabbed Yuuji by the neck, squeezing him again. Yuuji tried kicking the monster in the face, but it didn't work.

*Crack*

Yuuji's body laid motionless as it hit the floor, his eyes pure black without a glimpse of light in it. Rain water splashed with mud all over his body as it landed in the pile of water already there. His eyes unclosed, rain continued to poor over his dead face…

Chase: YUUJI!!!!

Chase began to cry as he tried to get up an run, but the monster was already in front of him.

Chase: **** you.!

The monster grabbed a lock of Chase's hair and pulled him up to stand face to face with him. The monster brought its arm back, aiming to blow a big hit at Chase. However, as the monster followed through with its punch, its fist was deflected by an invisible barrier that surrounded Chase. The monster flew backwards onto the muddy water, getting up and looking up at Chase, whose eyes were now glowing red, and a flash of white orb shinned across his waist, revealing a belt with golden and black linings and three crystal orbs in it, one in the middle, and the other two on each side of the waist.

A flash of lightning smashed into the ground in front of the monster, blocking it's view of Chase, and in an instant when the flash was gone, Chase was no longer there. It was the form of a warrior, his red eyes glowed in the dark, wet night. strings of chains around around his knuckles and shoulder pads. The monster starred in awe as the Rider began to walk towards it, across the storm. Overcome by fear, the monster retreated, turning around and running away, leaving a transformed Chase alone.

Staring down at his hands, Chase touched his face and felt the change. He was no longer the same again. Turning around, he looked at Yuuji's dead body and fell to his knees. He didn't know if his tears were even visible in the rain, but he didn't need to care. He didn't want to see this. It wasn't what he had ever thought of being in the realm of possibilities. He wanted to escape reality, to wake up and have all of this be a dream. Chase began to cry out loud, smashing his fist into the ground countless times, creating a big crater in front of him with the wake of his hidden power…

Now…

Chase head butted the monster and kneed it in the stomach. He then kicked it in the face, making it stumble.

Chase: Is that all you got?

Chase threw up his right foot and smashed it in the ground in front of him, charging up energy. his horns grew longer and the ground beneath him began to crack as energy was gathered into his right foot. Jumping up and concentrating all his power into his foot, Chase let out a flying kick at the monster, sending it flying. Landing softly on the ground, Chase stood up, looking at the monster as it struggled to get up, and suddenly exploding. Breathing heavily, Chase looked at the flames for a long time. It was long enough that he had reverted back to human form and was still watching it.

Turning around, Chase began to walk towards the young man.

Chase: I know you're confused and afraid. Let me guide you now…

Chase extended his hand out towards the young man.

Chase: I'm Chase.

The man shook Chase's hand, fear still rolling in his eyes.

Man: I'm Dice… short for Daisuke…

Dice took Chase's hand.

Chase: Now, I know you have a lot of questions, I'm willing to answer them, if you'll come with me…

Dice looked at Chase, already exhausted and still in pain. He was bruised all over, and he noticed that Chase was too. However, he couldn't walk back anymore. Whatever just happened to him, he couldn't just sit it out like it never happened.

Dice: Let's go then…

Chase turned around and started walking towards his bike and so did Dice…

To be Continued…

A simple passerby...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLaSjeCFnlE"]Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child Ft John Martin (Acoustic Version) - YouTube[/ame]

Ending song for each episode. I don't know about an opening yet, but this song captures a message I want to deliver as well.

A simple passerby...
Unleashed 3: The Man Who Protect Smiles

A young man in his mid 20s was walking happily, in broad day light on the sidewalks in the city. He was whistling, turning heads towards his attention at times. It didn't seem to bother him though that people thought he was weird, he simply kept going, a smile on his face the entire time...

The warehouse...

Chase rode his bike towards a halt. Dice was sitting behind him, a white helmet on. Both men getting off, they took off their helmets and rested it on the bike's grips.

Chase: C'mon, I'll let you meet everyone else.

Dice: Everyone else?

Chase: People like us.

Chase gave Dice a comforting look, trying to get through to the man. Poor soul, having to deal with two encounters in one night. Definitely wasn't a delight. The two men began to walk towards the warehouse. As they entered, everyone inside turned their attention towards the entrance.

Chase: Before you panic, this is the kid that I saved.

Dice: Hi... My name's Dice.

One of the girls that was sitting down got up and walked towards Chase.

Women 1: He doesn't look that young.

Chase: I said he looked younger.

Women 1: Hi, I'm Chase's friend, Stella.

She extended her hand, and Dice took it. The moment he took it though, he felt something odd about her. Her hand was cold, like ice. It was almost like she was already dead. Dice looked into her eyes and then he saw it. A vision had hit him, it was of Stella's dead body, a lion-like monster standing over it, looking like it's laughing, blood dripping from its fangs.

Pulling his hand away almost immediately, Dice looked at Chase to see if he had seen the vision too. Chase and everyone else around him didn't seem to have noticed what had just happened.

Dice: Might just be my own hallucinations... Today is getting weirder and weirder.

Chase: C'mon, I'll introduce you to everyone else.

Chase (cont'd): This is Victor (he said, pointing at a white man standing in the corner with long spiked hair), this is Yuusuke (he said, pointing at an asian man with messy hair sitting at a table with first aid kit in front of him), and that's Mona (he said, pointing at the women on the table where Stella had just walked from. She looked like she was from some parts of Europe, most probably Italy).

Victor: Let's wrap this tour up, we need to inform him on his duties.

Dice: Duties?

Victor: We all have a part to play here. Whether or not you like it, I don't care.

Yuusuke: There isn't a need to be mean Victor.

Victor: I'm not being mean, I'm just being realistic. Chase saved this kid, he needs to be informed.

Dice: What are you guys talking about!?

Chase: Calm down, and come to the side over here with me, I'll explain as best as I could...

Chase gestured towards the right side of the warehouse where no one was around. The two walked towards that side and Chase began his story...

The man was no longer walking in the city. He was now near the train station, trying to get to a destination he had long left from.

Chase (narrator): There are people in this world who are unique.

The man stopped in his path, turning around. He had heard a noise that disturbed his good mood. It was the voice of someone screaming.

Chase (narrator): People that have this great ability to overcome obstacles and chase a brighter future for themselves.

The man was sprinting, skipping some flights of stairs as he jumped down the slope, trying to get to the owner of the scream.

Chase (narrator): But the one thing they always forget about... is their humanity.

The man stopped in his path in the middle of a dark alley, his backpack hanging on onside as he panted. He was standing up straight, sweat dripping on his face. Across of him was a monster that had an appearance like those of a cheetah. It was standing over a man, who is still in great horror in sight of the monster.

Chase (narrator): There will come a time in your life when you'll need to decide on a path. Everyone's presented with a choice, but you alone decide the ending to your story.

The man looked at the monster, great fear, but also determination in his eyes. Dropping his backpack, he stood firm in his place. The monster, surprised, kicks his other prey sideways, sending him flying towards a dumpster. The man was knocked out, and the monster didn't pay anymore attention towards him. It barred it's fangs at the man in front of him.

Chase (narrator): Then there are some cases where you're thrown into the worse imaginable possible situations, like you were today. The choice you make then, no matter what it is, is what will define you and continue to define you throughout all of time.

The man ran at the monster, not fearing for his life. The monster, shocked and confident, remained firm at it's position. The man ran, throwing back his hand and throwing a punch at the face of the monster the moment he reached it.

Something extraordinary happened here. The monster was struck with the man's fist, sending it stumbling backwards in awe. Spinning it's face back towards the man, the monster's eyes glowed red and it hissed at the man. The man simply stood there, amazed at his own power. The monster then got into a ready position and kicked away at the ground, dashing towards the man at fast speed, hitting him in the stomach and jumping up to kick him in the head. The man fell down, bleeding on the side of his head and blood pouring down his mouth already. The monster grabbed his neck, held him in midair and threw him against the dumpster the other man had passed out in. The man coughed a bit and spat out blood, and then stood up. He glared at the monster, already hurt and yet he still stood firm.

Man: Why!? I don't know what you are, but you can't play God around here! You don't get to decide who gets to live and who doesn't!

The man ran at the monster, head first. He engaged it, punching it in every way possible. The punches were pushing the monster back, and it seemed to have effect, however it wasn't nearly as enough. The monster was faster, leaner, and much more stronger than he was. It grabbed him by the neck and held him up in mid air and began to squeeze his neck. The man struggled and began to kick his legs, trying to make the monster let go. It was of no use. The monster's grip was too tight. The man felt like his vision was blurring out, the light escaping his eyes...

When all hope seemed lost, something struck the man. His entire body jerked. There was a voice ringing in his head.

"Your spoken words have meaning... Your defiance is off acceptable cause. You will be my emissary. You will be like them, and yet your light will shine differently because you are not off their kin. You are of my making, and you will be off mine alone."

A bright flash of green light emitted from the man's waist. The light pushed the monster back, sending it flying across the street. The man fell on his knees, gasping for breath. In front of him, was an ancient looking stone. It floated towards him, drawing closer and halted in front of his waist. It looked to be something like a belt buckle. Then, without warning, it attached itself to his body, causing another flash of green light to emit, and then it disappeared into the man's body. The man suddenly started to choke. His body was heating up, and he began to feel aches starting from where the belt had entered. The man began to cry out painfully, but the cry soon became a war cry as he stood up, controlling his pain and turning it into his anchor instead.

The man was no longer weak. He may have been bruised and his blood may have been shed, but no longer was he the same man. Raising his head up, his eyes were shinning in bright red colour. Golden lightning cracked around his body as a white light emitted from his waist, revealing the stone buckle, now however looking more like ancient technology rather than a stone. In the middle of the buckle was a glowing red orb and it began to shine like the man's eyes.

The monster stood up, confused at what was happening. It had never seen such a human with this much power before, and yet here he stood. The man's face was determined, he placed both his hands on the belt and strikes a pose. His right hand stretched out in front of him, his thumb and index finger being the only two fingers straightened while the other three were closed. His left hand stayed at his waist, moving from right to left and forming a fist near the left side of his buckle while his right hand moved from the left direction to the right.

The man's eyes glowed redder and this time, even the white part of his eyes seemed to glow red. Placing his right hand on the left side of his belt and hitting a trigger on that side, a sound started to ring from the belt. The area was then filled with a bright white colour, and the man began running at the monster. He began to punch it again, this time his punches took effect and were actually hurting way more than the first time he took it on.

As he continued punching, the man's body was slowly transforming. He threw a right punch across the monster's face, and by doing so, his entire right arm was covered in what seemed to be white and red armour. His shoulder was covered in red shoulder pads while his entire arm looked like it was under a black body suit with white paddings on it. As the man used other parts of his body to attack the monster, each part began to transform as well.

The monster tried to punch the man in the face, but his hand came blocking the punch. The monster struggled as the man began to squeeze the monster's hand, trying to break it's bones. The monster looked up at the man, noticing his face changing as well now.

Man: Haaaaa!

The man kneed the monster and then jumped and kicked it in the face, sending it stumbling back. It looked up and it's face was filled with horror. In front of it was no longer a man, but a transformed warrior. His body was black, but covered in mostly white body parts, with some being red (the shoulder pads, knee pads, the orb in the belt, and his eyes). He had three horns on his head, with the one in the middle being slightly shorter than the other. A little red orb laid between the two horns across the forehead. The horns seemed to look like they were too small.

The monster was in terror. It began to freak out at the sight of the new Rider. The Rider looked at his own hands and then began charging at the monster, brawling at it. Throwing punches, the Rider kept going, he didn't let the monster get back on it's guard. The monster was getting hit over and over again, it's face began to show signs of cuts and bright red blood was being spilled as the damage began to become severe. The Rider grabbed the monster by its head and began to knee it continuously, throwing in a few elbows and then finally kneeing it one last time in the face, sending it flying back, landing on its back. The monster struggled to get up, but the Rider didn't stop. He strikes the same pose he did before transforming again, but this time, his right foot seemed to have ignited. The fire didn't hurt him though, and began running at the monster, each step that his right foot landed on made a cracking noise, and he jumped up in the air, did a mid spin and threw a flying kick at the monster. The monster had no time to cover, and took the hit directly, knocking it right into the ground, and then suddenly exploded. The Rider landed at a safe distance from the explosion, panting, his foot smoking as he stood up...

Chase: What you become after that decision... good or bad, is up to you.

Dice: What are you trying to say?

Chase turned around and looked straight at Dice's face.

Chase: I'm sorry to tell you this, but you don't have the option of living a normal life anymore.

Dice: What? What was all that bullshit talk about having a choice?

Chase: You still have to make choices, but you can no longer make the choices you wanted to. Someone else had decided to make a choice that now puts you in race for survival. What you choose to do now is what's important.

Dice: I didn't ask for this man... I don't know anything about this... I was just going home from a party...

Chase: I know it's hard to take it all in, but I'm going to be honest. I don't know their agenda. I don't know what they are or who they work for, or if they even have a plan. All I know is that it attacks people who seem to have what I'd like to call humanity's hidden potential.

Dice: Humanity's hidden potential?

Chase: It's a long and complicated process... You saw me back there didn't you? My form.

Dice: I thought you were one of them... You guys looked familiar, and yet you aren't...

Chase: All I know is, there are people who start to display specific powers, like say telekinesis, or being a telepath, or seeing into the future. You might not believe me, but people like those are actually appearing in this era. All those comic book stories with the X-Men in it? Yeah, people like those are appearing. Random discoveries of power. But it's a slow process, and it seems to be happening rather slowly, more selectively rather than exponentially.

Dice: Then what does all of this have to do with me? I don't have any kind of power...

Chase: These monsters seem to target people with the potential to have the power... Even if you don't have it now, you still have the potential to develop it and I think for whatever reason it is, these monsters are scared of it.

Dice: But why would they be scared? We aren't being hostile to them, hell we didn't even know they existed nor do we know what the **** is going on with our bodies!

Chase: I don't know... and that's what's frustrating me... But the one thing I am absolutely certain off, is that becoming a Rider is what happens after you complete the morphing stages...

Dice: Morphing stages?

Chase: It's like being an insect. The moment your potential awakens, you're in a cocoon. I think the monsters can sense people with these potential, the same way I sensed you were in trouble. Anyways, a cocoon is supposed to protect the inner insect from harm while it grows. That might be why people are getting powers, to protect themselves from these things while their body changes...

Dice: What are we changing into?

Chase: Isn't it obvious?

Dice shook his head. Chase sighed and looked at him straight in the eyes.

Chase: I think whoever is in charge of these guys are afraid of people like us because people with potential are becoming what is known as a Kamen Rider, some masked hero legend from some recordings of ancient civilisations.

Dice: Kamen... Rider? That's what you are?

Chase: And it's what you'll become.

Dice: But I don't want this! Death and violence... It's not what I chose!

Victor: Then why don't you fight for the right to choose back?

Dice turned around and saw that Victor was standing right behind him and Chase, apparently having heard his complains.

Dice: Fight for the right... to choose?

Victor: That's right. You have to have a reason don't you? If you don't have a purpose, then why are you alive? If you don't have any real plan in life, then how are you gonna survive it if it doesn't kill you first?

Chase: Go easy on him, Vic.

Victor: Enough, Chase. There isn't time to put this into story mode for this kid. He needs to understand this now that his life will not be the same again. That he's now got responsibilities and if he ignores them, he'll be his own downfall.

Dice remained quiet as Victor spoke, not wanting to say anymore. Chase had an annoyed look on his face, but he let Victor continue...

The man picked up his backpack, blood still raw on his knuckles. What had happened to him tonight had no words to describe it. Throwing his backpack over his shoulder, he began back towards the train station, hoping to catch the train back to his home city in time. The only thing that ran through his mind however, was the events that had occurred previously. The feeling he had gotten as soon as the belt entered his body and became one with him was overwhelming. He could feel it right now, too. The heavy feeling in his stomach constantly made him feel like uneasy about everything around him.

As he got nearer to the train station, he noticed a live broadcast on a huge television stuck a building across the station. The woman on the news channel was reading an emergency news flash.

News Women:Attention all citizens living around the city area. There have been reports of psychotic murderers on the loose. Those who do not want to have such an encounter is advised to stay in your home while the police are doing their best to capture the lunatics. Thank you for your attention.

Man: No way in hell... it's them... not psychotic murderers...

The man's hand balled up into a fist and he clenched it pretty tightly, blood dripping from it.

Victor (narrator): Some men motivate themselves with thoughts of anger, revenge, and wanting others to feel the same pain they did.

The man was now running down the streets, looking for a taxi. He was no longer going back home. He had to stay. If he doesn't, many more might end up dead.

Victor (narrator): Those are the most destructive kinds. But if you find something of meaning, something that will ground you and allow you to keep your humanity in tact, then that's when your life will have meaning because your choices will only have positive outcomes.

The man was still running, giving up on getting a ride as no such luck came to him. He didn't know where he was going, but he kept running because the closer he got to whatever he was headed to, the stone in his stomach kept feeling more itchy. He was sweating, but he didn't mind it. The man felt like he was on a mission, God's mission if even. If one even existed.

Victor (narrator): ... but the ideal man... the kind of man that I'd look up to... would probably be a man of total selflessness. You and I strive for a purpose to do something because we're actually a bunch of selfish people who have had bad things happen to them as well as cause them, and now we're trying to wash away our sins and make up for our past. We're damaged people... and the worst part is, there's so much of us around that we don't see the purest of people. Those that would throw themselves into danger, simply because they love people and humanity.

The man stopped running, panting. He had not gotten any closer to whatever his belt felt itchy around at all. However, he looked up and smiled.

Man: Guess staying here might have been the right thing to do in the first place...

The man sighed and continued walking, this time back towards the place he had been staying at.

Victor (narrator): I'd like to meet a guy like that someday... Someone who'd protect humanity, for simple reasons such as love.

At a cafe in the city.

A young women sat a coffee table, typing away at her laptop. No one else was in the cafe but her and the master.

Master: Saya, you can rest too you know... It's getting pretty late...

Saya: It's ok Master. If I don't finish this before sunrise, my boss will be pretty mad at me.

Master: Ahhh suit yourself... Youngsters these days, never know the value of sleep...

The master walked towards the entrance and flipped the sign to "CLOSED". He then walked towards the staircase and went up to sleep. Saya remained at her laptop, still typing away. She was so focused on typing away, she hadn't realised that something was climbing into the cafe's window across from her. The shadow seemed to be agile as it leaned over, but then it suddenly fell and hit the floor pretty hard.

???: Aooow!!!

Saya: Ryou, if you're still planning on scaring me, I think you'd need to come up with more creative scenarios that doesn't involve you coming through a window...

The man stood up as he was addressed. He threw his back on the ground and stretched a little bit. Saya finally looked up from her laptop, and then stood up, a little shocked.

Saya: Are you bleeding?

Ryou: Oh? Right, these...

Ryou started to touch his head and lips.

Ryou: It's nothing, don't worry Saya...

Saya frowned and walked towards the first aid kit near the counter. Bringing it towards Ryou, she threw it in his hands.

Saya: Did you get beaten up again?

Ryou: Something like that.

Saya opened the box as Ryou held it, picking up some pain relievers, bandages, and alcohol. She began to tend to his wounds.

Saya: I don't know when you're going to stop with that ridiculous motto of yours.

Ryou: It's not so bad...

Saya: Not so bad? You were supposed to go home today Ryou! You missed your train and now your face is all damaged. I told you that you need to start worrying about yourself!

Ryou: It's ok. I got this.

Saya: How? Throwing yourself at people simply because you don't like bullies?

Ryou: You know I don't like it either. But you also know what I like. And what I like is worth going through all this trouble for.

Saya: Really?

Ryou: Yeah. What else do you know is more beautiful than the smile of a person?

Saya: Lame. Just like you are.

Ryou: Oh don't be like that. Weren't you the one that gave me that nickname?

Saya: It's lame, but it's true.

Ryou: See, I don't know why you make a big fuss out of it.

Saya: Because unlike you Ryou, I care about you. And so does everyone.

Ryou: I'll be just fine. Oh, right. I almost forgot. I had this made awhile ago.

Ryou opened up his wallet and pulled out a card and handed it to Saya.

Saya: Business card? But you don't have a job...

Ryou: Just read it.

Saya: "Godai Ryou: The Man Who Protects Smiles."

Ryou: Is it still lame with the nickname you gave me? It's even laminated, see.

Saya: Idiot...

Victor began to walk away as he was done talking.

Dice: Wait...

Victor stopped and turned around again to look at Dice.

Dice: You're right... I don't completely get this, but I don't like my life being played out for me either. I'll fight for the right to choose.

Victor: Good on you.

Victor then resumed walking away, satisfied at what he had to say. Dice then turns back around to Chase.

Dice: How do you guys stand him?

Chase: Somehow, we just do.

Darkness... Then there was a glimpse of light. However, it wasn't normal light. The light was black, but it shined in the darkness.

"Only the ones that are still human... still my children... gets to live..."

The voice rang in the darkness, followed by hisses and roars of various monsters, some howling away in the dark of the night...

A simple passerby...
Unleashed 4: Confrontation

It was morning, a different day. Chase was on his bed, his shirt off and only wearing his pants and shoes. He was sleeping quietly in the warehouse, and so were the other people. Dice was sleeping across of Chase, having to stay over to secure his safety. The birds were singing and the sun was shinning brighter and brighter.

Chase was dreaming away, having a pleasant dream. However, it took a turn quite quickly...

Chase and the other people were unloading the truck. They were all wearing matching white outfits, as if they were about to go explore an area with protections on.

People were laughing, having a good conversation, and it was a bright sunny day...

The image in Chase's head began to change. The scenery then turned dark and it was raining and lightning was striking everywhere. Chase was running away, stumbling in the mud and so were everyone else. Something was walking behind all of them. It was a dark creature, holding a long sword, walking slowly, it's eyes burning red, it's mouth slightly open, smoke escaping it's mouth...

Chase's eyes flew wide open and he jumped up from his bed, sweating hard suddenly. His past was haunting him yet again. Looking around, he got up and picked up his t-shirt, throwing it on. He looked over at Dice. The young man was still asleep. Walking towards his bed, Chase started shaking Dice's head.

Chase: Get up. We got work to do.

Dice: Mhmmm... Leave me alone...

Chase sighed and then kicked Dice over the bed, sending him falling off the other side.

Dice: ****! Aoow... What the ****'d you do that for?

Chase: I need to teach you how to tap into your power. It'll come in handy.

Dice: Now?

Chase: Just get up...

Dice got up, shaking his head, his brown hair messing all over the place. Yawning, he picked up the jacket next to his bed and threw it on.

Dice: Aiite, let's go. Can we grab some burgers before though? I was craving some since last night man...

Chase rolled his eyes and turned around to walk towards his bike, Dice walking right behind him. Picking up his jacket from the couch near his bed, Chase threw it on and thens got on his bike. Grabbing the extra helmet, he passed it to Dice who got on the back seat. Putting on his own helmet, Chase started to engine.

Dice: So where are you from? I'm half Japanese half Middle Eastern. My dad used to travel a lot, and he met my mom in Japan.

Chase: I'm a bit of a mutt… a mix of here and there, I don't know exactly where, but it's what I got you know…

Starting up his engine, Chase then took off with Dice, heading for a destination where they could begin their session…

Ryou was eating at the cafe. Saya was at her keyboard typing away, and the master was busy cooking for other customers. The television was on, and it was on the news channel.

Newswoman: Next up, last night, there were reports of torn up bodies in dark alleys-

Ryou's head shot right up from his food.

Newswoman (cont'd): - or isolated areas where people don't usually go, and it's bringing up a lot of unanswered questions, like who or what has the potential to do such things?

Ryou stopped eating and stood up. Grabbing his jacket from the chair next to him, he headed out.

Ryou: Master, I'm going out for a bit! Saya, don't buy dinner for me, I'll eat out!

Saya: I don't buy your dinners anyways...

Ryou exited the cafe, and located his bike across the street, it's black and grey colour reflecting the sun. It looked like a dirt bike, except it seemed to have special tunings added towards it, and the headlights also seemed to have more squared eyes. Putting on the helmet, he got on the bike and started the engine, riding off to an itchy feeling he had in his stomach...

Somewhere else, at the headquarters of the police force...

The Chief Superintendent was feeling uneasy. He was a man of his 50s, and he was getting too old for such games. On his desk rested at least a dozen closed files with the stamp "CONFIDENTIAL" on them in red.

Chief Superintendent: We thought if we worked hard so that our children did not have to go through life so hopelessly like we did... We were definitely wrong.

There was a knock on the door, and the policeman got up, leaving his thoughts to ponder at it another time.

Chief Superintendent: Come in.

The door flung open, and there stood two other police officers. The one on the right was wearing a black suit with a brown trench coat over it. The officer next to him was in a black suit as well. They both looked to be pretty seasoned, though still young. The one in the trench coat seemed slightly more experienced, and a lot less nervous. Both of them had no clue why they were here, only that it was confidential business.

Chief Superintendent: Hongo-kun, Ichimonji-kun. Thank you for coming here today. Have a seat.

The old man gestured towards the two front seats in front of his desk. Both men sat down quietly, and waiting for their elder to start.

Chief Superintendent: Hongo-kun, how long have you been with us?

The man in the brown trench coat began to speak.

Hongo: 7 years sir.

The old man looked at the other person, Ichimonji, expecting him to answer too.

Ichimonji: Uhh 5 years sir.

The old man turned around again, sighing. There was a moment of silence. Hongo, being an impatient man, broke the silence.

Hongo: Sir, is this about the encounters with these Unidentified Lifeforms... these Unknowns...?

The man didn't reply. He turned around and opened the right hand drawer and pulled out a stack of what seemed to be research papers with detailed diagrams on the front. The thing seemed to go on for a couple hundred of pages. The title on the page was labeled "Defence Unit: Rider Project".

Chief Superintendent: This is what I am to ask of you two. It was a decision made from above. From your past experiences, it was determined that you, Hongo Takeshi would take up a lead role in the Rider Project. Ichimonji Hayato, you will be the second lead. Once Hongo shows signs of success, you will be out there with him too. Take note the seriousness of my tone. You have been chosen because of your talents as individuals. I don't know what's so special about you two, I've only known you for so long, but what I can say about what I've seen of you is this: You do not have the right to fail anymore. You are cops, and you've both made so many clumsy mistakes throughout your career here, so I do not care if you are a superstar in your division. Lives are at stake here gentlemen. I need both of you to get serious, or else I will be forced to find new replacements. Got it?

The two men exchanged looks with one another and then turned back towards the elder man. They both nodded. The elder man sighed, resting his case and sat back down on the chair. He picked up the research papers and handed it to the man named Hongo.

Chief Superintendent: For you. Go study. Come back in here tomorrow, fresh. Whatever has been said in here remains a secret. From what I can tell, there is something that even science has no explanation for coming right at us. Some religious freaks are saying it's the doomsday. Whatever it is, it doesn't look good. But why ponder about what the reason is anyways... It's bad enough we've had to pull out or most unstable project to put into motion...

Hongo took the papers, which seemed like a really huge book and looked at the front. On the cover, was an image of a mask. The face had two big bug eyes, and two very long horns from the middle point. The mouthpiece seemed to look like it was mechanical, but shaped to look like teeth of a grasshopper. Hongo looked up towards the old man.

Hongo: Whatever needs to be done, will be done, sir.

Hongo stood up, and seeing him do so, so did Ichimonji. Having not said anything, Ichimonji was still nervous about the whole conversation. He looked at Hongo, then at the Chief Superintendent.

Ichimonji: What sort of messed up **** am I getting into this time?

Chase parked his bike, and then Dice and he got off. They removed their helmets, set it on the bike and then looked at the scene. They were at a long abandoned park, the place filled with what seemed to be an obstacle course made up of car wheels and PVC pipes.

Dice: Let me take a guess... You were thinking about making me go through those?

Dice pointed at the obstacle course.

Chase: It would have been a nice thing, but unfortunately, that's too much of a child's play.

Chase picked up a piece of wood that was pretty long and resembled a sword then turned around towards Dice. Smirking, he swung it back and let his arm do the working. The force was strong enough to crack the wood. Dice didn't notice this coming, and he was hit straight in the face, shattering the wood. He fell to the ground, clutching the side of his face that was hit.

Dice: ****!

Chase: This is the least of what's to come.

Chase grabbed Dice up and punched him in the face.

Chase: This world no longer has a place for the weaklings!

Chase threw another punch at Dice's face, this time making him fall onto his knees, already bleeding from the mouth. Chase threw another kick, at his head, however this time, Dice ducked it and rolled away from Chase.

Dice: You're crazy!

Chase: What's wrong? If you don't fight back, then how will you unlock your potential? Only through fighting will your body react and awaken that seed within you!

Chase ran at Dice again, however Dice stood up slowly, looking at Chase. He wiped his mouth and got into a ready stance, pulling his fist back and as Chase came running towards him, he bent down and threw a punch right into Chase's stomach, ducking Chase's own fist that flew past his head.

Dice: I hate violence... But you've made me angry!

Dice grabbed Chase's right arm and swung him over his back, throwing him onto the ground. He began to kick Chase and then pulled him up and head butts him. Chase stumbled a bit, spat at the ground then threw another punch. Dice was also on the go, and he threw a punch as well. The two hit each other in the face, sending each other stumbling backwards. The two seemed to be tired, but they still wanted to keep going.

Chase: Not bad... But let's see how you keep up with this...

The man placed his hands around his waist, and then a flash of light emitted from it. Dice's eyes widened and he took a few steps backwards, stepping on a metal rod. Picking it up, he looked back at Chase again, who was watching what he was doing as well.

Dice: Bring it...

Chase: Henshin!

Chase slammed his hands onto the two orbs on the side of his belt and a flash of red light emitted from it. Chase began to transform, his eyes shifting from black to red and back again. The metal rod firm in his hands, Dice ran at Chase. Chase waited for him, smiling. As Dice got to Chase, he swung the rod at him and Chase blocked it with his left arm, his appearance suddenly changing into his Rider form. His eyes blazing red, Chase punched Dice in the face, sending him flying back. Dice fell back onto a lump of water in the park, soaked with muddy water. Struggling to stand up, Dice was now helpless as he fell backwards into the water again.

Chase: Is that all you can do? All you'll ever be able to do?

Dice: Maybe you've got the wrong guy!

Chase realised shouting back and forth wasn't gonna help. He undid his transformation and walked towards Dice, in human form again. Dice looked at him, his eyes filled with confused emotions.

Dice: Maybe I had the potential to become a Rider like you... but that potential has a chance of never waking up again right? Maybe its a light that shines only once and never does again. I could be a dud, right?

Tears started to form in Dice's eyes. He looked sideways. Chase didn't reply.

Dice: Maybe I was just another person that was supposed to die because I'm just another weakling... right?

Chase: Feeling sorry for yourself now isn't going to help, Dice.

Dice: Then what am I supposed to feel!?

Dice was angry now he stood up, still soaking wet and looked at Chase straight in the eyes. Chase remained still, and starred back.

Chase: Being angry only slows down the process. Don't process this entire situation as competition of strength. It's not about getting more powerful as you get more angry, it's about gaining control of your anger and strategically measure when to attack and when not to.

Dice seemed even more confused now then ever, but he seemed to have calm down.

Dice: Who taught you all of this?

Chase: I just came up with it.

Dice, dumbfounded, didn't question Chase though.

Dice: Are you sure we're going to be fine?

Chase: I'm fine so far, aren't I?

Dice: How long is that going to last?

Chase: We'll see. But the on thing I can tell you now though is that you're not going to last long if you have time to stop for a conversation like this.

Chase then punched Dice again in the face, sending him stumbling backwards again. Dice spat blood on the floor again, turning around, his eyes now determined.

Dice: You never fail to surprise me...

Dice ran at Chase again, however his movement was more agile now. He took longer steps and stayed calm. Reaching Chase, he threw a few punches, although Chase blocked them and returned a few, some of which Dice blocked. Chase then found an opening, and uppercuts Dice, knocking him down again.

Dice: Ugh... I'm gonna die before this thing activates, aren't I?

Getting up slowly, Dice began to brush his clothes.

Chase: I didn't say we could stop.

Dice: I know. Buy you did anyways because I did. I don't think my enemy at the moment would mind cutting me some slack.

Chase: Your loss.

Chase stopped attacking and looked at his knuckles. They were raw. Turning around, he began to walk towards his bike. Dice began to wipe his face with his hands, although it didn't help much since his hands were wet anyways. Getting on his bike, Chase grabbed Dice's helmet and threw it at him. Dice caught it, but barely.

Dice: Where are we going now?

Chase: Gotta keep moving, don't we? Incase something else happens.

Dice: Jesus there just isn't any time to rest is there?

Chase: Not when you're a Rider, I guess.

Chase puts on his gloves and helmet then started his engine. Dice walked towards the bike, got on and put on his helmet too. The two then drove off in the distance...

Ryou kept going, he knew he was getting closer to something as the stone itched ever more. He was on the road for a few hours now, and he was already out of the city, and drawing towards rural area. He knew he was getting close, to what, he didn't know, but he knew it was something he had to face no matter what...

Chase drove towards the city, aiming to buy dinner back for Victor and the others back at the warehouse. Dice was still on his back, sitting comfortably in a position where his wounds won't cause him too much pain. Chase kept driving, when suddenly he saw two flash of lights coming up ahead of the road. It looked like it belonged to a motorcycle, as they were squared and near each other. Chase sped up a bit to get a clearer view, noticing a man on a black and grey sports bike, the man dressed casually with a jacket and a black helmet. There was something about this man though, that gave Chase a funny feeling...

Ryou's itch began to burn as he drove, a flash of green light already emitting from his waist, his belt materialised by itself. Lightning cracked around his palms, shoulders, legs, and waist. His eyes were turning red. Ryou knew this was it. The bike that was headed in front of him had two passengers, and he was convinced this was the target. The belt began to make a rumbling noise. As he got close enough, Ryou spun the bike stopped mid way, in front of the other bike, forcing it to stop as well. The other driver took off his helmet, he seemed shocked.

Man: What's with you!?

Ryou opened the visor to his helmet, his eyes blinking red. The other man noticed this, then saw the buckle at his waist.

Man: You...!

Ryou striked his pose and then slammed down his hand on the left side of the buckle.

Ryou: Henshin...

The belt flashed red and his body transformed, morphing into a white armour with red horned shoulder pads and red knee pads. He had golden bracelets around his ankles and wrists, and they seemed to be loose. Beneath what seemed to be his ears are two pointy long earrings. His gauntlets covered in white and shades of red. The bike had transformed as well, it's colour changed to gold, red, and white, with a symbol on the front of the bike and the side.

Chase: I didn't think there would be other Riders this soon... But what I sense of you is different...

Dice got off the bike and took off his helmet, moving backwards to stay away from the confrontation. Chase placed his hands around his waist, a flash of white light emitting from it. The belt materialised and Chase slammed the two orbs, his body slowly transforming as well. His black body and grey armour formed, and his golden horns shinned as they appeared. His shoulder pads were dark grey, and they seemed to be a little sharp. The chains around his armour seemed to be tight at the moment, and the chains around his ankles and wrists were loosed, but he was holding some of it tight in his hands. His bike had transformed as well, shifting from a simple sports bike into customised bike, gaining a shield on the windshield and horns that extended from the handles. The eyes glowed red and were round, a symbol appeared on the side of the bike. The other Rider got off his bike and charged at Chase. Chase jumped off his bike, and into the air, did a spin, and aimed a kick at the other Rider, beginning their fight...

To Be Continued...

A simple passerby...
So, somethings that are need to be made clear about this story in case people are getting a little confused.

The setting of this story takes place in Japan, so far. Since I wanted to do a story that fits into today's time as if the story can actually happen in the reality we live in, but still go by some of the storyline already established by Kuuga and Agito, some of the characters will be of international decent. I want to have this story be a multi-racial cast, because Agito's story was pretty complex, having the entire race of humans evolving while the focus that we were shown was only about people in Japan (Granted, the ferry accident was in Japan), however to bring the audience close to the story and help them understand the many viewpoints and cultural differences, the story needs to expand its reach beyond a single country.

Please note that I am not merely writing this because it is fun. I am writing this as a practice for writing real stories and not fanfiction, however I would like whoever has been reading this story so far (my 700+ views haven't contributed any form of feedback for me) to take it into account that your opinion matters, no matter how small it is. Just something is fine for me.

Now, here's a guide to some of the characters:

Name: Chase Vincent
Ethnicity: Is most dominantly Asian-Middle Eastern, but seems to have Caucasian traits as well
Character based on: Son Goku, Tendou Souji, Kamen Rider Agito, Kamen Rider Kiva, Kamen Rider Kuuga, Ren Akiyama, Souma Haruto, Hidari Shotaro

Name: Ryou Godai
Ethnicity: Japanese
Character based on: Godai Yuusuke, Ashihara Ryou, Kamen Rider Kuuga, Kamen Rider Gills, Aikawa Hajime, Kamen Rider Chalice

Name: Daisuke 'Dice' Johnson
Ethnicity: Japanese-American.
Character based on: Kagami Arata, Kamen Rider Kiva Garuru Form, Kamen Rider OOO RaToraTa Combo, Kurenai Watatru,

Name: Hongo Takeshi
Character based on: Hongo Takeshi, Kaoru Ichijo, Kamen Rider Ichigo, Kamen Rider G3, Kamen Rider IXA, Kamen Rider Black RX

Name: Ichimonji Hayato
Character based on: Ichimonji Hayato, Hikawa Makoto, Kamen Rider G3, Kamen Rider IXA, Kamen Rider Nigo, Kamen Rider Black, Kamen Rider Birth

Name: Victor Lee
Ethnicity: Chinese
Character based on: Prince Vegeta, Kusaka Masato, Ren Akiyama, Kamen Rider Gills, Kamen Rider Ryuga, Leo, Kamen Rider Psyga

I read through your work as you asked and here are my comments thus far:

- Your setup sort of reminds me of a CW sci-fi or superhero show, with the way your heroes have gathered by a chance event and are laying low. Or maybe Ryusei Juku in Faiz.

- Your monsters are Grongi/Unknown-esque, but what exactly are they? Are they a variation of what the Unknowns were?

- I think your dialogue could use some work. I have trouble with dialogue myself (especially if I go back later and read what I wrote) so I may not be one to talk, but it could also give me an eye for when others do it. I'd try to make it feel more natural and less "posturing". Also (personal preference) you don't need to curse. At most just imply it.

- An Arab/Japanese mixed character? That's not something you usually see. Though I have known Arab/South Asian-Hispanic mixes, which I find quite peculiar >>

- Your have two cops named for the Double Riders but yet are not them?

I shall await your future releases.

A simple passerby...
I read through your work as you asked and here are my comments thus far:

- Your setup sort of reminds me of a CW sci-fi or superhero show, with the way your heroes have gathered by a chance event and are laying low. Or maybe Ryusei Juku in Faiz.

- Your monsters are Grongi/Unknown-esque, but what exactly are they? Are they a variation of what the Unknowns were?

- I think your dialogue could use some work. I have trouble with dialogue myself (especially if I go back later and read what I wrote) so I may not be one to talk, but it could also give me an eye for when others do it. I'd try to make it feel more natural and less "posturing". Also (personal preference) you don't need to curse. At most just imply it.

- An Arab/Japanese mixed character? That's not something you usually see. Though I have known Arab/South Asian-Hispanic mixes, which I find quite peculiar >>

- Your have two cops named for the Double Riders but yet are not them?

I shall await your future releases.

Thank you for being the first feedback! :D

- Yes, I wanted this to feel like its a real superhero show and its target is audiences that should mostly be from teenagers to adolescents to some degree of adults. There isn't really a central character in the story, but again you can see which ones are the more favoured ones.

- The monsters are indeed a combi of Unknowns and Grongis. They were sent here to do the mopping up work, but they decided to have a little fun with their preys (Gegeru style), but they also operate as tribe, and I've yet to write those parts.

- So far the dialogues have been pretty hard, I must admit. Thing is, since its a re imagination of two existing series, I wanted to cut the part with "normal human" interactions, and only bring out the conversations that are needed for me to show what kind of people these are. Don't worry though, from here on out everything will be pretty well balanced.

- This one's a bit of a funny explanation. You see, from where I come from, I meet many different nationalities at once, so I was thinking of using that kind of community because that's really how the world works. Different types of people being drawn together because it is their destiny or because they chose this path to walk on. I kinda want to throw in cultural contexts of different cultures to further give the characters growth as they criticise their lives and break away from their pasts.

- Ah... These guys. They are perhaps my most interesting creation in this story... The title's called "Unleashed" because of its hidden meaning. I wanted to do a re-imagination, but the series itself is going to be full of homages and references, sometimes even using two ideas or more to form one. Look forward to more of this, as it gets pretty interesting from here on out :)

Overall, thanks for assessing me. :buttrock:

A simple passerby...
Unleashed 5: Fateful Showdown

Chase's kick came down onto Ryou's left shoulder, however, being fast enough, Ryou tackled the foot with his right arm, putting Chase to level with him. Throwing a punch at Chase's head and then grabbing him by the head, Ryou began to drag Chase with him, gaining in speed. Chase tried hitting Ryou's hand, but he couldn't make him let go of his head, his feet were being dragged along too.

Ryou: Raaaaa!

Ryou threw Chase across the road, before striking his pose again, this time his eyes blinking up red. Chase coughed as he got up, then looked up at Ryou's glowing eyes.

Chase: I don't know who you are, but you're done. Let me show you my secret weapon... Haaa!

Chase got up and placed both his hands on his chest piece, his fingers circling around the areas that were chained. His hands suddenly setting on fire, Chase began to dig his fingers into his chained armour, making sounds of pain as the armour began to rip from his body, the chains loosening up, and the armour seemed to heat up as well. There was a snap, and then the armour fell loose, revealing an inner body armour, more light and tight. The body looked like it was covered with a small red chest plate that looked rather tight, the chains no longer straining it. His mouthpiece then changed as well, extra mouthpieces seemed to have popped out from the top, and two sides of the mouth, resembling fangs. His eyes light up red as well, and Chase began to walk slowly towards Ryou...

The warehouse...

Victor was getting restless. He couldn't understand what was taking Chase so long to get back with Dice. He knew they left together since morning, but it was now getting late and the man was expecting his dinner as well as some form of guardian (Chase) to watch over him while he ate. Yuusuke walked up towards Victor, knowing exactly what bothered him.

Yuusuke: He'll be back soon, trust me. It's Chase, he always comes back.

Victor simply sighed and turned his back towards his friend, preferring to be lost in his own thoughts than to listen to comforting words. He played around the a couple of coins in his hands, throwing them up and down in mid air and catching them.

Victor: There's something not right...

Chase walked slowly towards Ryou, confident in each step he took. Ryou's eyes shinned bright red as he stayed in his pose. Twitching his foot a little, Ryou's right foot was on fire. He began to run at Chase, each step his right foot landed on made a crackling noise. Chase noticed this and stopped walking and then slammed his right foot into the ground, creating a crater in his wake. He got into a stance, spreading his arms wide out and focused the energy into his foot, small rocks levitating around him as he did so.

Dice was watching the whole thing from the back, and at the moment he wasn't sure if any of this was going to turn out alright. Suddenly, Chase jumped up into mid air and so did Ryou. Ryou did a spin in mid air and aimed his blazing foot at Chase, who was also aiming a powerful kick of his own. There was a brief pause as the two power came into contact, and then a huge explosion was set in the sky. Chase was thrown away from the explosion towards the ground, his body rolling over the grass next to the rode.

Dice: Chase!

Dice hurried to help his companion, not noticing Ryou being thrown away towards the ground near his bike. Although he was still transformed, Ryou was struggling to get up. He tried pulling onto his bike to get up but he couldn't. Chase was knocked out, so Dice pulled him up and put him on the bike of the bike, while he himself got on the front, put on the helmet, started the engine, and drove off in a different direction as fast as he could. Seeing this, Ryou tried to get up even more, pain suddenly striking into his sides, and all he could was reach out his hand, trying to grasp the runaway Rider...

On the road...

Dice was going as fast as he could, not stopping for anything as Chase's life was on stake here. He wasn't sure if this was something he had to get used to, or if it was just plain unexpectedness. Whatever it was, he was pretty sure he wasn't going to be thrilled about what Victor and the others would say. Awhile back, he was just a normal college student, going home from a frat party, and the next moment he's trying to save the life of some weird man he'd only met a few days back. Life's good for good old Dice Johnson.

Dice: Hang in there, Chase...

Dice squeezed the accelerator, trying to make it in time. However, he suddenly felt a hand grab his shoulder. Surprised, he turned around to see Chase, sitting up right and grinning at him. The bike suddenly came to a stop real fast as Dice hit the brakes.

Dice: You!

Chase: Thanks for letting me take that little nap... I focused too much energy into my kick, ended up knocking myself out for a bit...

Dice was mad, he got up and grabbed Chase by the collar.

Dice: I thought you were going to die back there! What are you doing? I thought you were meant to train me, so what's going to happen if you die?

Chase sighed, grabbed Dice's hand and threw it off his collar, then popped it up again.

Chase: You're still dependent on others. That's why you're going to die.

Chase threw off his shirt immediately, a large purple bruise laid on his chest, near his heart where the other Rider kicked him.

Chase: This will heal. It's not much at all. It looks bad, but it's really nothing, now let's get going. I need to buy dinner for Victor and the others as well or else that mans going to grumble endlessly...

Dice was still sort of speechless, but he let Chase do what he wanted. At least the man wasn't dying now...

At the cafe...

The master was washing the glasses as he finally cleared the last customer's bill. It was a nice day, a lot of people came, but he lacked workers. His clumsy subordinate was out doing "amazing things" again, or so he calls it. The master didn't mind because he understood the young man's lively spirit. He too, was once an adventurer, longing to retire and go back to the place of fresh air and a clear, blue sky.

*THUD*

Something had fallen from a great height it seemed, and was now making a fuss.

???: Ahhh my elbow!

Master: Oi Ryou, when are you going to stop climbing in like a monkey?

Ryou: Sorry master! But then don't you get the feeling that this place is telling you to climb in?

Master: What nonsense are you talking about?

Ryou: Ah well...

Ryou got up from the floor and began to dust himself. He looked around the cafe for familiar faces, but no such luck.

Ryou: Did Saya leave?

Master: Ah, she grew bored of you. She told me to tell you that she's going to be at a service, apparently one of her co-workers passed away and she had to hurry and go pay her respect you know.

Ryou: Ah that's terrible! Was it a really important co-worker?

Master: Well, he seemed to be something of a mentor to everyone at the university, so I'd assume he must have been a really well respected person to demand her to leave in such haste.

Ryou: Do they know the reason of death?

Master: Oh yeah... that's the weirdest bit. When Saya told me what got him, I didn't have a clue as to what it meant. She said he died in an explosion, but then his body seemed like it was torn to pieces? I don't get how that works, these bombs nowadays are so sophisticated...

Ryou: It's them again...

Ryou's fist began to tighten again, this time blood streaked down his arm and dripped on to the floor, however no one noticed this, not even Ryou himself...

Police Station.

Underground floor, testing room.

Hongo was in a lab, scientists were all over the place in white coats and masks. He was wearing black spandex outfit that covered his entire body except for his face. He seemed to be sweating, like he was working out intensively, his muscles could be seen through his outfit.

Scientist 1: Hongo, you're almost done. Good job today.

Hongo: Yes sir..

Hongo spat into the dustbin next to him then turned around to face a table. On it laid pieces of high tech armour and weapons. A belt laid in the middle of it, with wires connecting from it to every piece of armour and weapon on the table. Above the belt, was a mask, built to look like a grasshopper's face with big red bug eyes and two long antennas from the middle of the forehead.

Scientist 2: We need you to try on some of the armour and fire some of the weapons.

Hongo nodded and walked towards the table, and then looked down towards the pieces. He knew which ones he had to put on first as he studied this. Placing his hands next to each side of the belt, he pulled a trigger on both the sides, releasing the wires from every part of the armour. Then, he began to assemble the gauntlets onto both his hands as well as the leg pieces. The armour snapped together like magnet, but the thing also seemed to know what it doing as well, almost like it was alive. Grabbing the belt and thrusting it onto his waist, Hongo was set. He was only wearing the leg pieces and arm pieces, but that was all he needed to test out. Picking up the handiest weapon, Hongo selected a magnum pistol that seemed to be modified to the point that it would fire a variety of bullets.

Scientist 1: Yeah, now walk over to the targets and begin.

Hongo nodded and then proceeded towards the door on his left. Opening and entering the other room, he had entered a big white room with targets around him, moving as well.

Scientist 1 (voice): The goal is to shoot all of them in one go, the moment you begin shooting, they'll also begin shooting at you as well, and if you get hit, you'll be deducted points. Do your best Hongo.

Hongo simply sighed and cracked his necked.

Hongo: Let's go.

Then it began…

Unknown location…

In the forrest, something moved by quickly. It moved fast enough for the animals around it to see it and be afraid of it, but then it stopped. It was a tall white figure, looking like a bird and an angel at the same time as it had a nice beautiful wing and a beak like mouth with dark blue eyes. It carried a long bow on it's back as well as some arrows. It began to walk in the dark, towards a large stone in front of it. The stone itself seemed out of ordinary, like a seal. Placing it's hands on the stone, the monster began to speak, but in a language that wasn't recognisable by humans. Slowly, the stone begins to crack. The seal lights up and it bursts open, revealing another figure, this one's a brown one, with long hair sprouting from it's head like dreadlocks. It's body built was different, almost as if it was incomplete as well, it's armour broken and damaged. There was a belt buckle around it's waist, similar to what the other white monster has, but it seemed bigger, and more golden, and yet cracked. The brown one stood up, and begins speaking in the same tongue as the other one, however it's voice was much rougher and it began to push the other one. The white monster tried to calm the brown one down, but the brown one wouldn't calm down. He begins to pound the rocks near him, and the white one looked down at him and then snapped his fingers. The brown one suddenly stopped rampaging, then turned around to look at the one white, however it was no longer in monster form. It looked like a naked a human man, with black eyes and long black hair, with a tattoo on the right arm that looks like a bird. He also has two big earrings on each ear, and he spat on the ground. The brown one then cracked its head, and then shifted into a human looking form as well, it's armoured form slowly shifting back into's body. It retained a human like appearance, looking like a nice gentle teenaged Asian boy, with brown hair and brown eyes. He too, was naked and had a tattoo on his forehead, a white one with a demonic look. He smiled, and then embraced the other being, laughing and enjoying his freedom…

Police Headquarters, Lobby

Ichimonji Hayato sat at a bench, reading the Rider Project manual. It was his job to learn everything about the system as fast as Hongo did, or else he would be deemed inferior. He hated being second, because number two meant you were part of a duo package. No one wants you, you're just there because the first was a success, and you're the not so amazing same old copy. But it was his job, and he definitely couldn't complain, after all, lives are at stake here.

Ichimonji: Hongo's doing a lot… I wonder if I'll ever be able to pull off what he's doing right now…

Ichimonji closed the book and looked around. Nothing. Everything was dead silent. Every cop seemed to have something to do, and no one was just sitting still reading a stupid book like he was… Then his phone rang. Ichimonji quickly picked it up.

Ichimonji: Hello?

Women: Ichimonji? We need you. Come over to the docks, something's happening.

Ichimonji: I'll be right there.

Ichimonji got up, finally a purpose. He flipped shut his phone and kept it in his pocket, and ran down the hall, ready for some action….

The docks…

Ryou was nearby the docks already. He had followed cops cars as soon as he found some zipping through the city. He couldn't leave this situation alone now, not when all's been said and done. He took off his helmet and gloves then ran towards the situation, trying to do some good. Ahead of him was three monsters in a pack, engaging in a battle with at least 20 police officers. All the monsters looked like tigers, and the cops have their guns aimed at them. A green flash of light emitted from Ryou's waist and he did his pose, and slammed his fist on the left side of his belt, slowly transforming and then jumping up, spinning in mid air, he landed in between the cops and the monsters, clades in his white and red armour.

Policeman 1: What's that?

Policeman 2: Another one!?

Policeman 3: Hongo! Junichi! Fire as soon as I tell you to!

Policeman 1 (Hongo): Yes sir!

Policeman 2 (Junichi): We have to wait for back up, when's Ichimonji coming?

Hongo: I had Sarah call him awhile back, he's on his way.

Junichi: Maybe you should tell your girlfriend to do everything for you.

Ryou looked around him, he was surrounded by not only cops, but monsters as well. It was a tough situation. He then twisted his right foot and jumped up, aiming a kick at one of the tigers. Kicking it in the face, he startled the cops, and they began to fire. The monsters began to charge at the cops, but Ryou tried to hold them off from the back. The brawl started, and Ryou exchanged punches with all three, ducking each of their punches, but he couldn't help getting hit occasionally by the bullets the cops were firing.

Policeman 3: Stop firing!

The cops began to halt, and soon the sound of sirens filled the area with the arrival of more patrol cars. More cops got out and brought out more sophisticated weapons like grenade launchers and snipers.

Hongo: Ichimonji! You made it!

Ichimonji: Of course, Hongo.

Ichimonji handed Hongo a briefcase and he opened it, revealing the pistol he was using in the testing room. Picking up the Rider's weapon, Hongo aimed it at Ryou and the monsters, who now stopped to look at the cops, dumbfounded at their actions. Ryou, realising what was about to happen tried to find cover, but the tigers began attacking him again, swinging their swords at him. Trying to block, he was hit and forced down to his news by one of the tigers, with the other two walking towards the humans, slowly threatening their preys.

Policeman 3: Fire!

The cops began to fire, with the weapons that newly arrived. Grenandes, bombs and bullets were flying through the air, with most of it hitting Ryou and the monsters, causing sparks and explosions to occur. Hongo shot repeatedly at Ryou, taking into disgust the form the man was in, not realising he was human. Ryou, trying to get away, kicked the monster from the side, and then stood up, finally free from the sword and jumped over the cops cars, landing behind them, panting and falling as he tried to get up. He began to run, trying to get back to his bike, escaping the situation. The cops didn't turn around to follow him, and he headed to where his bike was, getting on it, and reverted back to human form. He fell back onto it, panting as blood dripped from his sides and arm, holes in his jacket.

Ryou: Dammnit… Why…?

Ryou's face was in frustration as he put on his fingerless gloves and helmet, then started his bike and drove off, ditching the fight for his own good…

The warehouse…

Chase parked his bike and took off his helmet. Dice got off behind him, carrying a huge bag of food. Taking off his helmet too, Dice handed Chase the bag. Chase took it and then began to walk towards the inside, while Dice stayed, his phone suddenly beeping with a new message. He opened it and then shouted at Chase.

Dice: Yo, I'll be a bit yeah, need to make a call.

Chase (not looking back): Sure.

Dice looked at the message, knowing already what the content of it could be. It said: "Look, I know something's up, it's not like you to keep things from me. Please call? I miss you. - D". Dice hit the call button and then put the phone to his ear. It rang, and soon a woman picked up.

???: Hello?

Dice: Dana?

Dana: Dice? Oh my god, is that you? Are you okay? Where have you been, we're all really worried about you.

Dice: I've been fine, Dana, don't worry.

Dana: When are you coming back? Why are you even away?

Dice: I can't explain everything right now, but I promise that when I do, it'll be worth it. Dana, I don't have a lot of time, so I want you to listen to me very carefully.

Dana: You know you can tell me everything.

Dice: Take care of yourself, Dana. I'll be seeing you sooner than you think.

Dana: Wait, Dice don't-

Dice cut the phone, not wanting to drag it on a minute longer. She wasn't going to get involved, and he had to make sure she'd stop contacting. Dice looked at his phone and then opened the back of it. Pulling out the battery, then the sim card, he kept the card, and pulled out a nice number he had bought.

Dice: Guess I'll have to make do with you for now. No one can find me yet…

Dice placed the new number in and kept the phone in his pocket.

???: So, I see you're finally learning how to survive?

Dice turned around and saw Victor.

Victor: I know it's hard, but you'll get over it. She's probably just another puppy love, you can cut her off pretty easily.

Dice: Yeah well, she's not. And I'm not cutting her off. We're just gonna take a break.

Victor (laughing): You think this is just a break?

Dice: What do you mean?

Victor: This is not "just a break". Dice, you're in it. For. Life. No outs. You can't undo the potential, there's no such thing.

Dice: Who said I'm gonna be running around until the day I die, fighting only these things?

Victor: Well if you don't fight then you'll just end up dying.

Dice: Hey, who are you to tell me I'm gonna die?

Victor smiled, walked up towards Dice then pulled his collars. Victor may have been shorter, but he definitely looked stronger. Pulling Dice closer, Victor spoke to him.

Victor: Listen to me very carefully. You've had one foot out of the door ever since you got here, so you need to stop that. You understand me? You're not gonna see your friends or your family for awhile, and its for their own safety. You can watch over them from the shadows, but no contacts because you know why? Your dumbass will get them killed, and that's the truest thing you'll ever hear anyone tell you.

Dice pushed Victor off and then spoke as well.

Dice: Look, I don't where you've been, but don't tell me how to live.

Victor smiled, and then put a hand on Dice's shoulder.

Victor: If you don't want advice, it's fine. When you die, you'll regret not taking it.

Victor then walked away, back towards the warehouse while Dice looked at his back, wishing something would fall on the man and kill him… obviously that wasn't going to happen….

Back at the cafe…

Ryou climbed into the cafe again, this time rushing and more clumsily. His blood was spilling on the floor, but no one was going to help him now. He found the couch and passed out on it, still letting himself bleed… The only thought that went through his head was one thing:

Ryou: I need to become stronger… More… and more… power…

Ryou panted those words, and then passed out, a locket suddenly falling from his neck, and onto the floor, revealing a family picture…

The police station…

Ichimonji was drinking water at the fountain, not paying much attention to anything else around him. Gazing towards his right, he noticed a man walking down the hallway, it was Hongo. Bending up straight and wiping his mouth, he walked over to Hongo, questions on his mind and the Rider Project manual in his hands.

Ichimonji: Oh Hongo!

Hongo: What could it be, Ichimonji?

Ichimonji: I was just wondering about the certain section of the Rider Project, it came up while I was -

Hongo: Can I ask you a question?

Ichimonji stopped dead in his sentence as he was cut off and looked up slowly at Hongo, whom he realised was in a serious mood.

Ichimonji: Sure?

Hongo: What do you think we're doing?

Ichimonji: What do you mean?

Hongo: All of this, you do realise its no joking manner right?

Ichimonji: Yeah, I do-

Hongo: Then why don't you stop treating this like its some High School Project and do something useful? This is the job of the police, not for some klutz to be around adults and ask pointless questions.

Ichimonji's eyes were focused on the floor, and Hongo simply walked past him, not caring about what his words may have done to the other man's feelings.

Ichimonji: People told me he was cold, no one told me he was an asshole…

At a local university…

A young boy was practicing his throw, at baseball. He was plenty good, throwing curves and extremely fast balls. He was a lefty, and it was simply amazing to watch each throw. The boy seemed to look like he might still be in high school, his height wasn't even that tall yet. His green eyes were focused on the target in front of him, a small little hole on a huge cardboard cut out and looked like it was pulled from a carnival. The boy kept throwing, with unlimited balls at his disposal, a basket right next to him. Each throw he made, however, made a little noise that he was not aware of. Behind the cardboard, each ball had burnt marks on them, and they looked like a human finger was touching them. Another ball came through the hole, and this time, it was burning…

The warehouse…

Dice walked in, rubbing his forehead, exhausted by the events of the day. He fell back on an empty couch and yawned. Chase was reading something on his laptop, Victor was playing cars with Yuusuke and the girls were already sleeping.

Yuusuke: Call.

Victor: Bold move, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to settle this.

Victor turned over his cards, revealing a pair.

Yuusuke: I had nothing.

Yuusuke sighed and threw his cards on the table, looking restless as well.

Yuusuke: When do you think its ok to go back?

Dice: What do you mean?

Victor: Not now, Yuusuke.

Yuusuke: Why not?

Chase: I don't want to assume the topic you're on, but as long as this doesn't escalate to a new height, keep going.

Yuusuke: You know what I'm talking about Victor. I want to go back to the sight. I'm not going to sit here and let Yuuji's death go to waste, now are I?

Victor looked into Yuusuke's eyes, and then looked sideways.

Victor: Yuuji's death was his own fault. You can't do anything about it, even if you go back.

Yuusuke stood right up and slammed his fist on the table. He starred right into Victor's eyes, a threat building up in them.

Yuusuke: You know what kind of man I am, Victor. You may not have siblings of your own, but don't spit on the relationship between my brother and I. You do not understand loss.

Victor: Ok number one, don't be an asshole. Number two, Don't be an asshole, and number three, assuming makes an ass of out you and me.

Yuusuke threw the table across the warehouse, getting angry now. The chips, cards and money went flying up in the air. Dice stood up, alarmed. Chase closed his laptop and stood up as well.

Chase: Yuusuke, calm down. Now.

Yuusuke: Say sorry.

Victor: I'm not going to make you feel better, Yuusuke. You need to accept the truth that you can't bring your brother back.

In the heat of the moment, Victor was down on the ground. He was spitting blood, and Yuusuke's fist was raw. Victor looked up at Yuusuke, then his eyes widened. Yuusuke's eyes were changing from black to blue, and fast. The little fragments of rocks beneath his feet began to levitate, and his hair was standing up.

Chase: YUUSUKE!

Chase's voice rang across the entire warehouse, waking up the girls and everyone turned their attention towards him. Yuusuke's hair fell down, and his eyes turned back to black, his face full of surprise and looking at Chase, who now had a serious look on his face.

Chase: We don't fight. Ever. And you know why. Yuusuke, do what you want and Victor, shut up. Stop arguing like kids. It's not worth having me to be your daddy every few hours, because honestly I'm tired of it.

Victor: You don't seem to mind playing daddy to little Dice over here.

Dice: Hey that's not fair…

Just then, Stella and the other woman walks in to the argument.

Stella: What's going on?

Chase: Nothing, Victor's just being himself.

Victor: Doesn't that line always about sum it up?

Victor smiled, turned around and left the warehouse, leaving everyone in dead silence…

Hongo was in the meeting room, alone. He was watching a video tape of the situation that happened tonight. One of the new rookies caught it all on his phone, and he was now watching a playback of the fight. He was replaying a certain scene, the particular scene where an unknown figure enters the battle and tries to stay in between the cops and the monsters. Hongo paused the video at the figures back, it's red, black and white colours blurred on the screen, but its horns and belt extremely clear. It looked human, hell, it might even be.

Hongo: What are you…?

To Be Continued…