Kamen Rider Toy sale at HLJ!

Man I should just buy ixa belt and ixariser and just sell my ixa belt later on. My ixa belt is used so it wouldn't be too bad to get one brand new.
 
saw this last night, dogga hammer is already gone or I would have ordered it too...

Got kiva, ixa, ixclaibur, ixa rising gun
the two mask collections they have on sale ( I will be having extras up for sale!)
& I ordered the mini sic ryuki figure as well I wish more of these were out yet so I could order them...
Kamen Rider Mask Collecti
Henshin Belt & Fuestle DX
Henshin Belt & Fuestle DX
IXA Calibur
Henshin Kaiten Brace Tats
Kamen Rider Mask Collecti
Henshin Keitai IXARiser
S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii Ka

BAN951571 Henshin Kaiten Brace Tats 1 1140
I've no clue what this is though
 
oh yea, Just ordered my Kiva Belt!!
w00t!

I'll order IXA another time.
 
Last edited:
oh yea, Just ordered my Kiva Belt!!
w00t!

I'll order IXA another time.

Dude its freaking $10... there will NOT be another time get it now before you are kicking you're self!


Henshin brace tatsuslot is kiva's henshin brace to gain emperor form.

welll why would I order that pos! That guy wrecked the entire kiva series imo! hmp I wonder how I can cancel my order for that one... Or maybe I can just use it as trade bait when it gets here... its only $10... Hey does anyone know how hlj works with the early bird figures?! Like am I able to put all the mni sic on order but have them build up till they are all released & then shippped orrr?!
 
welll why would I order that pos! That guy wrecked the entire kiva series imo! hmp I wonder how I can cancel my order for that one... Or maybe I can just use it as trade bait when it gets here... its only $10... Hey does anyone know how hlj works with the early bird figures?! Like am I able to put all the mni sic on order but have them build up till they are all released & then shippped orrr?!
I'm sure if you hold on to it long enough say 2 3 years you can sell it back at full price.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top