A very entertaining collection but probably not unless you're a fan of older tokusatsu. This boxset includes all of the Kamen Rider movies that were produced specifically for theaters in the '70s and '80s (meaning it doesn't include any of the TV episodes that were shown in theaters such as the Amazon movie). Most of the movies featured play out like a normal TV episode plot (albeit with Rider team-ups) but some have a little larger scope to them such as the 5 Riders, 8 Riders and Super-1 movies (which is the length of two episodes). If I had to pick a favorite of these it would probably be 8 Riders but the start of the climatic battle in Super-1 was very much a "yay!" moment (don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen it). And if you're looking for action then the final two movies, the ones based on BLACK, definitely deliver and are quite enjoyable. Quality-wise the movies look great. They do show their age but still look fantastic considering. You can still see film grain (which I think is a good thing) but dirt and debris on the film is almost gone. The scenes recycled from the TV show don't fare as well (which may be why the movies that are blown-up versions of the episodes aren't featured here) but those are few and mostly the opening credits to some of the movies. Scenes that take advantage of Japan's beautiful landscapes look the best in HD. The Rider costumes also benefit from the bump up to HD. The movies, expectedly, look better and better as you get to the end of the collection with the newer movies. Overall, I highly recommend this as long as you are a fan of older Riders (or older toku in general) and aren't expecting these Blu-rays to look like pristine, polished, brand-new productions.
The bonus disc includes two 3D features which are also available to view in 2D as well as trailers (which plays like one 6-minute action montage). I don't have a 3D-capable display but I can tell you these mini-movies are fun and have lots of jump-at-the-screen moments so looking forward to rewatching them when I do have a 3D TV.