diace Destroy of Time Dec 17, 2009 #71 Ah, cool then. Thanks! I'll credit you and link to your forums.
Sentai Rider 1983 Tokusatsu Geek Dec 17, 2009 #72 Thanks. The Greek Letters are what I use in place of the 555 Rider Symbols.
DarkKiba Member Dec 20, 2009 #73 Anyone has high quality symbol of Kamen Rider Double's Fang? Thanks.
FuuNoKami Oka CHANGE! GoseiJon! Jan 6, 2010 #74 DarkKiba said: Anyone has high quality symbol of Kamen Rider Double's Fang? Thanks. Click to expand... I would like to second this please.
DarkKiba said: Anyone has high quality symbol of Kamen Rider Double's Fang? Thanks. Click to expand... I would like to second this please.
MetalSymphony Banned Jan 6, 2010 #75 I have images of all 10 Zector's (Even Ketaros, Hercus and Caucasus). As well as Most (if not all) Advent Cards and Rouze Cards. I have some Ride cards as well. So if there might be a demand for them, ill up them.
I have images of all 10 Zector's (Even Ketaros, Hercus and Caucasus). As well as Most (if not all) Advent Cards and Rouze Cards. I have some Ride cards as well. So if there might be a demand for them, ill up them.
IXAPaladin77 Fighting For Justice Jan 6, 2010 #76 Deka_Hero said: I have images of all 10 Zector's (Even Ketaros, Hercus and Caucasus). As well as Most (if not all) Advent Cards and Rouze Cards. I have some Ride cards as well. So if there might be a demand for them, ill up them. Click to expand... I would actually be interested in all of those. EDIT: Also, does anyone have just the Stag and Giraffa beetle symbols from Garren's rouse cards. I need them in the same quality as the blade ones posted a few pages back.
Deka_Hero said: I have images of all 10 Zector's (Even Ketaros, Hercus and Caucasus). As well as Most (if not all) Advent Cards and Rouze Cards. I have some Ride cards as well. So if there might be a demand for them, ill up them. Click to expand... I would actually be interested in all of those. EDIT: Also, does anyone have just the Stag and Giraffa beetle symbols from Garren's rouse cards. I need them in the same quality as the blade ones posted a few pages back.
SciFiWayne Member Jan 6, 2010 #77 Deka_Hero said: I have images of all 10 Zector's (Even Ketaros, Hercus and Caucasus). As well as Most (if not all) Advent Cards and Rouze Cards. I have some Ride cards as well. So if there might be a demand for them, ill up them. Click to expand... I too am most interested in the Advent cards as well as the Zecter images.
Deka_Hero said: I have images of all 10 Zector's (Even Ketaros, Hercus and Caucasus). As well as Most (if not all) Advent Cards and Rouze Cards. I have some Ride cards as well. So if there might be a demand for them, ill up them. Click to expand... I too am most interested in the Advent cards as well as the Zecter images.
konrei-sama 白き月姫 ファンタズムーン!! Jan 6, 2010 #78 FangireQueen said: This thread definitely helps my tattoo planning :thumbs: Just need that Dopant Gaia Memory insertion point symbol now >.> Click to expand... Wish granted. :thumbs:
FangireQueen said: This thread definitely helps my tattoo planning :thumbs: Just need that Dopant Gaia Memory insertion point symbol now >.> Click to expand... Wish granted. :thumbs: