connection between two symbols of kamen rider series ichigo and kuuga

Kamen rider 1971 is the start of the kamen rider series
Kuuga is its revival and the beginning of the heisei series
But is there any connections between these two well almost
but the symbols they are almost similar to each other
kamenriderthefirstsymbo.jpg

kuugasymbol2.jpg

While looking at those two symbols i realize they have similar features they almost match
connectionsbetweenkar1a.jpg

Because when i look at the lower bottom of the kuuga symbol i realize its like the missing piece of a wheel from the KR1 symbol which is a motorcycle and the kuuga symbol almost looks similar to the Kr 1 symbol and i thought that the kuuga symbol might be similar to the ichigo symbol
Am i right?:anime:

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Probably coincidental, Kuuga's symbol is based on the Kuwagata while Ichigo is based on a grasshopper and the letter R.

Sorry, but even with the overlay I'm not seeing it. The only similarities I see are that it tapers thinner at the bottom than the top and looks vaguely "buggy".

There are pointy bits in Kuuga's where there aren't in KR1's and the focus in more on the R than the bug in KR1's logo.

If you shrunk the Kuuga symbol down and put it where the motorcycle is in the KR1 logo you'd see more similarity, but that's not because one is emulating the other. It's because they are BOTH emulating an insect. And even then you can see that the Kuuga symbol puts more emphasis on the mandible than KR1's buggy bits do.

Sorry, but even with the overlay I'm not seeing it. The only similarities I see are that it tapers thinner at the bottom than the top and looks vaguely "buggy".

There are pointy bits in Kuuga's where there aren't in KR1's and the focus in more on the R than the bug in KR1's logo.

If you shrunk the Kuuga symbol down and put it where the motorcycle is in the KR1 logo you'd see more similarity, but that's not because one is emulating the other. It's because they are BOTH emulating an insect. And even then you can see that the Kuuga symbol puts more emphasis on the mandible than KR1's buggy bits do.

MMM :eyebrow: your'e right the only similarities are the insects

Isn't the Grasshopper/Motorcycle in the Ichigo logo also a "T" shape, as in Tobei Tachibana, the guy who made the motorcycles for Ichigo and other Riders?