Kamen Rider stuff on cell phone

Ah...I see. Personally I prefer the "do it yourself" method, as it gives you more control. For wallpapers, just take a nice pic, crop what you want, and then resize it to fit your phone's screen (you can do this with photoshop or with the phone suite on your computer). Once you got that done, just use the USB data cable or bluetooth connection to transfer the image to your phone.

As for ringtones, if the phone can handle mp3's you can use programs like Adobe Audition or Audacity to crop a section of a Kamen Rider theme song or soundtrack song (e.g. take a 4 min song and crop it to just the 20 second chorus) so that you won't use up ALL of your phone's memory. Then, as with the pics, just use the bluetooth connection or USB cable to transfer them from your computer to your phone.

If you're looking for KR ringtones in MIDI format, sorry bud, I personally can't help you there.
 
Hey, I can make .mp3 ringtones... I'll make you one. Just give me the song and the lyrics to the part you want, then I'll tell ya how to send it to your phone
 
How about the sound effect?

I like the KR song and I already make them as my ringtone but now I'm interested in sound effects especially the sound effects from the Faiz Gear, Kaixa Gear and Delta Gear. So, pls pls pls can anyone tell me where can I get it?





.......STANDING BY.........HENSHIN..........COMPLETE :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top