Kamen Rider Spotted in an American Actress' resume

god Cartoon Network did get it?? Great. Just fucking great, say bye bye to Kamen Rider, kids. We got two choices. This gets put up on Toonami (one can only hope, at least. But even Toonami has screwed over some of the best shows for **** like Boobobobo.), Magoozi (not a bad block but... not very loyal to it's programming either. It has been loyal to Code Lyoko so there's hope on that block.)

Or they will do the worst thing imaginable and put it up on Saturday mornings only. (which bombed the last time they tried it.)

They're pairing with Transformers Animated which I know you don't like anyways.

But I think this will work out really well for KR since it's the traditional time slot for kids and that is who the show is targeting after all. (imagine that targeting the right audience for a licensed property).

And it being on Cartoon Network is old news, this leaked out when TF Animated was announced several months ago.

I'm guessing not everyone saw that.
 
I hope they give it enough exposure, enough ad space, and don't shuffle it around needlessly.

And can someone explain to me this fascination with named blocks on Cartoon Network? People always talk Toonami, Miguzi, or making a new block. What's so important about that? It just feels so...restrictive to me.

Teletoon doesn't have any block beyond the Detour for adult stuff. Everything else is just at its scheduled time and they advertised shows together from time to time...

I really don't understand.
 
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight on Cartoon Network?

NOICE!!

You can't imagine how happy it makes me knowing that Dragon Knight isn't gonna be on FOX!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top