Kamen Rider/Sentai DX items (ZaBee Zecter Preferably)

Dose_X2

Member
I'm back from the hospital after my car accident and my broke leg is for the most part better, so I'm back to work. I'm saving up for my collection but need some help getting it there and maybe help a few other HJU members in the process..

I'm looking for belts, braces, morphers

Hopefully everyone will give me a fair pricing as I play the "I just got better" pity card.

PS, Looking for ZaBee Zector. Would LIKE to buy it for 35+shipping OBO
 
A small list to help

Any Kamen Rider belt
the Kiva weapons
Ixa Driver
Faiz Gear(I know its probably out of my price range but... ugh want..)
Den-O belt + Gasher
Zeronos

S.H. Figuarts Faiz, Blade, Kabuto, ZaBee, Gatack

Those are my main looks.
 
awesome replies so far. Looking forward to getting in contact with all of you. Even for the chrono morpher.. Time Ranger was one of my favorites x3
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top